Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a litle bit of gravity is all what fujitora need to hold law - if law haki is really that strong at less fujitora should have put the same effort he has put to hold Zoro which didnt happen
Law eventually lost to Doffy and Fujitora same way Law is gonna eventually lose to Teavh and his commanders

the outcome DOESNT matter

Im talking about Law simply stalling these guys. Same way we have several pages of law evading Teach in this chapter, we also had several pages of Law evading Fujitora and Doffy back in Dressrosa

That’s the only feat worth discussing here. Law’s ability to stall. Because there is no fucking way Law wins to begin with

Law eventually lost to Doffy and Fujitora same way Law is gonna eventually lose to Teavh and his commanders

Im talking about Law simply stalling these guys. Same way we have several pages of law evading Teach in this chapter, we also had several pages of Law evading Fujitora and Doffy back in Dressrosa

That’s the only feat worth discussing here. Law’s ability to stall. Because there is no fucking way Law wins to begin with
If Blackbeard wasn't there Law would have defeated them

Idiot 2: shanks didnt suffer
Idiot 1: shanks suffered more
You’re just being annoying now. Contribute to the discussion like the rest of us instead of spamming “shut up” to everything you don’t agree with. Are you trying to go to Udon Prison??

P.S. shut up

yeah yeeah I am just saying that it looks like haki cant affect gravity which makes Fujitora very op
marco to my knowledge is also good for staling (his is df is great for that, that doesnt make him stronger than KIng or Zoro)

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Given the fact that the Cover page plays in the past with BB wanting Kaido's RP in the current I'd imagine it didn't go well for Papakuri at all.
Wci Castle and chocolate town are far apart.
If kuzan stole pudding from chocolate town
I hope it was shiryu with him whose gone wci

Sure? If a nuke behind blows up, you are gonna notice it, no?
Or are you gonna only react if you are hit?
You are the one who brought it up, schizo. I just told you that "bending backwards" is just basic body movement that humans use in order to do things, like look up.
Is this the posture people do when looking up:

With having blurred out eyes even as that Haki did its job:

Well, obviously you are entitled to your opinion, but I'm sure vast majority won't share your silly take. For good reason, because the panels don't leave much room for interpretation.

Child Akainu literally covered in blood

Child Shanks losing his baby sitter
What’s funny is that I thought the Yonko were supposed to be unnatural freaks of nature.

They can’t also be venerable strugglers who had to gain every thing through blood and sweat.

You can have your cake and eat it too.

This is why the admirals will always be >>>> character wise.

Stall? They’re fighting 1v1, he’s out right fighting not stalling

Status
Not open for further replies.