Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He's at least making it to Laugh Tale since it's basically the goal of his story. Luffy doesn't care about the D. Clan fate, so we are left with Law to contemplate what to do (which of course Luffy will just ignore it, whatever it is)
Laugh take probably

Beyond that - I see it less likely

Yeah probably the lord and savior Luffy, not BB. And I doubt Luffy would take it, Oda would probably have Law attempt it only for Luffy to refuse

anyways back on topic, you better pray that BB doesn’t mid diff or hard diff Law or else the Law downplayers will come down on your boy
If he really pushed BB to high df then law could be close to yonkou level

But we all know your boi is about to get negged :kobeha:

that proves my point. Law wasn’t commander level in Dressrosa. Because Doffy and Luffy weren’t commander level in Dressrosa yet both Doffy and Luffy are stronger than Law in Dressrosa

So the fact that someone weaker than a commander can stall an admiral and Doffy means that Law’s powers are what matter here… Law himself isn’t strong in these situations, he simply has a power that is suited to stall out vastly stronger people than him
a litle bit of gravity is all what fujitora need to hold law - if law haki is really that strong at less fujitora should have put the same effort he has put to hold Zoro which didnt happen

Law has gotten massively stronger since dressrosa dude.
Yup, Law has gotten stronger, that’s why the people he is stalling are also stronger

the Blackbeard commanders are vastly stronger than Doffy and Blackbeard himself is stronger than Fujitora

And that’s the trade off. Weakling Dressrosa Law could stall out Fujitora and Doffy despite the power difference and now Stronger Wano Law can also stall out Teach and his commanders ALSO despite the power difference

in both cases, law is stalling out a force much stronger than he is.

So if you want to start wanking Law right now for stalling out Teach and co, you will also have to wank Weakling Dressrosa Law for doing it to Fujitora and Doffy

Laugh take probably

Beyond that - I see it less likely

If he really pushed BB to high df then law could be close to yonkou level

But we all know your boi is about to get negged :kobeha:
Lol Oda is already treating Law with a lot of love, way better than Hancock. He’s not getting negged

get ready for the BB downplay

Status
Not open for further replies.