Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, Law vs Teach+3 of his fruit-wielding Titanic Captains+Stronger with a fruit is the kind of match people would've said is a clear stomp yet Law seems to have responded well to their assault this chapter. He was already arguably low top-tier, this just solidifies it and depending on how good a fight he gives, I might have to view him as past that (though I don't see this as being close).

Props to Law, dude's one of the best and coolest characters in One Piece easily.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Most annoying thing which is bound to happen is Oda will off-panel this fight and won't even show us the outcome for ages

But will give ample panel time to some useless side characters

To be honest, Law vs Teach+3 of his fruit-wielding Titanic Captains+Stronger with a fruit is the kind of match people would've said is a clear stomp yet Law seems to have responded well to their assault this chapter. He was already arguably low top-tier, this just solidifies it and depending on how good a fight he gives, I might have to view him as past that (though I don't see this as being close).

Props to Law, dude's one of the best and coolest characters in One Piece easily.
I mean he's probably just running a lot, because his crew sucks .

What also sucks is that his sub got caught like any other boat. But yeah he ended up being a character I really liked. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.