Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't be meaning me. It make sense that current kinemon was stronger than pretimeskip jimbe. Is kinemon stronger or even equal to current jimbe? No. Never said that. So I don't get your confusion
How is Kinemon stronger than pre ts Jinbe, he didn't get any powerups lol
He's always been a warlord with enough weight to shift tides in the government's eyes, Kinemon was stomped by a warlord (Law).
Pre ts Jinbe had clout wherever he went, Kinemon is a neg diff

BB himself didn’t expect to run into Law, he just happened to run into him. Also it was stated in the news that they were all in an alliance.
Blackbeard: "Kaidou must have had one of them... So I will take all your Road Poneglyph!!"

Law: "I'm ready!! Winner takes all!!!"
So he just guessed…? That doesn’t make sense.

What being the antagonist gets you :gokulaugh:

The fool summary seems poorly translated, so perhaps he said something different?

Either that, or somebody blabbed :catcry:

Crocodile which actually makes more sense.

Besides caribou is reporting ancient weapons not ponelgyphs
Crocodile doesn’t make more sense. BB is probably the final boss so he’s more likely to get Pluton
And just cause Caribou knew about the ancient weapons doesn’t mean he didn’t also overhear Luffy talking to Kid and Law. Especially cause he was hiding in a barrel at the time

You can't be meaning me. It make sense that current kinemon was stronger than pretimeskip jimbe. Is kinemon stronger or even equal to current jimbe? No. Never said that. So I don't get your confusion
Pre time skip jimbei was going toe to toe with Ace.
was captain of sun Pirates. and was considered for the ranks of Warlords.
Literally no version of kinemon is stronger than jimbei.
even baby jimbei neg difs with water bending of sea water on a devil fruit user.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Blackbeard is a coward what do you expect? Even when he was fighting Ace he just went for his weak points. Dude is carried by his Devil Fruits like what the fuck man he's so ass
One Chop nearly killed Ace, Same Ace who was eating Jinbei attacks for 5 days without Haki who got so much stronger than Jinbei in the Novel said that he was beyond him now.

If Teach is weak than all YC are Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.