Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weve been waiting to see DF's that soley focus on one stat. For example having the Speed Speed Fruit.

But we finally got it in the form of the Strength Strength Fruit. Burgess should logically be the most physically strongest person in OP rn.

Pre time skip jimbei was going toe to toe with Ace.
was captain of sun Pirates. and was considered for the ranks of Warlords.
Literally no version of kinemon is stronger than jimbei.
even baby jimbei neg difs with water bending of sea water on a devil fruit user.
1. Ace would loss to that kinemon since shuts down aces main form of attack which is fire.

2. Kinemon has taken and survived stronger attacks from stronger people that jimbe or ace has faced

Most annoying thing which is bound to happen is Oda will off-panel this fight and won't even show us the outcome for ages

But will give ample panel time to some useless side characters
Back then Oda was generous enough to dedicate an entire chapter to Blackbeard vs Ace, he just left the final clash mysterious. Since Blackbeard is Luffy archnemesis and Law is extremely poular maybe we'll be lucky to actually see the fight:blush:

Crocodile doesn’t make more sense. BB is probably the final boss so he’s more likely to get Pluton
And just cause Caribou knew about the ancient weapons doesn’t mean he didn’t also overhear Luffy talking to Kid and Law. Especially cause he was hiding in a barrel at the time
No time has caribou stated that the person he was working for was interested in ponglyphs. It was always ancient weapons

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
To be honest, Law vs Teach+3 of his fruit-wielding Titanic Captains+Stronger with a fruit is the kind of match people would've said is a clear stomp yet Law seems to have responded well to their assault this chapter. He was already arguably low top-tier, this just solidifies it and depending on how good a fight he gives, I might have to view him as past that (though I don't see this as being close).

Props to Law, dude's one of the best and coolest characters in One Piece easily.
Law is definitely likeable.

Among all SNs, he is second most likeable to me after Zoro.

But, I see him becoming hype tool for BB now.

Oda is clearly setting up Luffy vs BB next and BB will be hyped more and more before that fight especially after how he backed out from fighting Rayleigh.

How is Kinemon stronger than pre ts Jinbe, he didn't get any powerups lol
He's always been a warlord with enough weight to shift tides in the government's eyes, Kinemon was stomped by a warlord (Law).
Pre ts Jinbe had clout wherever he went, Kinemon is a neg diff
1. Warlord law stomps anyone not named luffy or zoro at the time. Which means jimbe also losses to that law.

2. Kinemon was able to hurt someone more durable than jimbe and survive attacks from people more powerful than pretimeskip jimbe

Status
Not open for further replies.