Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is gender disphoria considered an illnes? By the way maybe Oda does it,and Doc Q just gave that to Law (because he internally still feels like a man but has a female body),or,Doc Q's fruit is just a fruit that can change the bodies of the enemies,so he can not only make their body a sick body but also change their gender. In this way,i guess Doc Q's fruit could also heal people's body!

Does this mean with haki law can negate yami fruit?
Why boa didnt do the same?
You can only negate someones devil fruit If your Haki is far stronger. Like the gap between Rooftop Law and Big Mom/Kaido and in this case Doc Q and Law. Blackbeard made have bad Haki but the gap between him and Law shouldn't be that large Haki wise.

The Adv CoC didn't change for Luffy. He always had it since splitting the skies. Then he lost the fight meaning his Adv CoC wasn't enough so what gave him the win is Awakening/Bajrang gun which he gained via DF.
But bajrang gun without haki wont do anything to kaido my man
Like i said it s a combination

C

Cruxroux

Then why law can cancel doc q effect?
bad writing.
if haki was doing such things. Logia fruits are the most useless out there at the moment.

You could say more like a protective layer?
Advance arnament like admirals stopped whitebeard attack.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I see no reason shanks being Evil tbh.
I mean he was pretty happy go round when he was In roger pirates.
No one sees shanks as evil being a likely scenario but few things aren't adding upto me.

1)SHs are on path to face BB and WG

2)Shanks will get hype and panel time as oda won't off panel someone like him. I mean he clowned GB just to hype Shanks movie..

3) I don't see a triple threat happening as well - SHs vs RHP vs BBP

So, either oda will dedicate a mini arc for RHP vs BBP or else I don't see how RHP fits in the story to get resolved

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
BB gave a mythical zoan to a horse....

The theory that BB already have 3 DFS could be true after all. It also fits why Marco said BB has abnormal body though BB already left the WB crew after taking yami so Marco statement was in reference to non yami BB
If the fight isn't off-screened we may see the hints for his potential 3rd DF which will most likely be a zoan.

Is gender disphoria considered an illnes? By the way maybe Oda does it,and Doc Q just gave that to Law (because he internally still feels like a man but has a female body),or,Doc Q's fruit is just a fruit that can change the bodies of the enemies,so he can not only make their body a sick body but also change their gender. In this way,i guess Doc Q's fruit could also heal people's body!
Oda confirmed Yamato has a disease, maybe she has to cure it before joining the SHs
:choppawhat:

The Adv CoC didn't change for Luffy. He always had it since splitting the skies. Then he lost the fight meaning his Adv CoC wasn't enough so what gave him the win is Awakening/Bajrang gun which he gained via DF.
Luffy's CoC overpowered Kaido's CoC. We know this as we saw the clash. Also Road to laugtlaw part 4 states that Luffy overpwoer kaido's CoC magma Zona dragon

C

Cruxroux

Law says that a strong Haki can nullify Akuma no Mi's powers
We should wait for official release.
I have doubts about these translation.

DF makes no sense at this of the series when all the opponent from now on are top tiers and ofcourse know haki.

why bother going to the length of Giving luffy nika fruit and why didn't kaido negate luffy rubber awakening ability when luffy was playing around with kaidou.

Whitebeard was scared when he heard there is one Marine ship nearby when he was at his peak.

Roger would happily dive in there just to fight.

They are two different people. Whitebeard could pack a punch but it is Roger who would end up victorious.

Kaido fought both, he was even mates with Roger, for some reason he wasn't afraid to fuck with Whitebeard but he said Roger is the top nigg.a
So Whitebeard avoided fodder marines but fought Roger, how does that add up?
Kaido didn't know the specifics of Roger's PK road. Sengoku and Law said Whitebeard sat infront of the throne but never upon it, he was just not interested, even said Roger was a kid for thinking of such title.

Status
Not open for further replies.