Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
With this haki thing, I hope oda doesn't pull shanks being the strongest and evil and Luffy's last fight.

I have no idea how oda will resolve shanks when its clear to me he will get lot of screentime yet he doesn't fit in the narrative for that as of now

Luffy wasn’t splitting skies before being Shambled, Haki was nowhere near Yonkos let alone Zoro.

Kaido and BM literally don’t do anything and Law can’t move them that’s how far and above their Haki was compared to them. Yonko level Haki is a minimum to passively neg Ope Ope Luffy can do it but Zoro cannot.
What does splitting sky have to do with shit??

Low doesn't even have CoC and he can resist devil fruit

And Big Mom literally lost to Law's df
Resisting devil fruit is property of CoA

And Zoro can split sky with his pinky
That's a non feat for him when his CoC ROYALLY shits on Big Moms

And Zoro always voluntarily allowed Law to teleport him

Did Big Mom and Kaido allow Law?
Imagine using Law being Zoros ally as an army against Zoro

You can't be a grown man
I refuse to believe you are

C

Cruxroux

With this haki thing, I hope oda doesn't pull shanks being the strongest and evil and Luffy's last fight.

I have no idea how oda will resolve shanks when its clear to me he will get lot of screentime yet he doesn't fit in the narrative for that as of now
I see no reason shanks being Evil tbh.
I mean he was pretty happy go round when he was In roger pirates.

The unkillable Kaido said Haki > all then proceeded to use his final form via his DF, was defeated by Luffy using an ability he got from the DF and then died to an Element.
:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:
But luffy said thanks to haki he cant melt
And with haki he defeated kaido it was a combination
Without haki he wouldnt damage kaido with that punch

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That was a statement made by Buggy, fodder marines fucked with both Roger and Whitebeard so that means nothing.
It's not like Kaido willingly fought Oden, he was on the defensive, and let's not forget how Whitebeard's commander folded Kaido and Kaido needed a third party to finish him off, then refused to release him and have a rematch because he's a fraud.
The only time Kaido dared confront Whitebeard was when he could backstab him while he's engaged with the marines, or maybe he seeked Whitebeard on one of his suicidal mood swings.
:pepemy:
Whitebeard was scared when he heard there is one Marine ship nearby when he was at his peak.

Roger would happily dive in there just to fight.

They are two different people. Whitebeard could pack a punch but it is Roger who would end up victorious.

Kaido fought both, he was even mates with Roger, for some reason he wasn't afraid to fuck with Whitebeard but he said Roger is the top nigg.a

But luffy said thanks to haki he cant melt
And with haki he defeated kaido it was a combination
Without haki he wouldnt damage kaido with that punch
The Adv CoC didn't change for Luffy. He always had it since splitting the skies. Then he lost the fight meaning his Adv CoC wasn't enough so what gave him the win is Awakening/Bajrang gun which he gained via DF.

Status
Not open for further replies.