Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's portrayal we're talking about though...

Doflamingo showed ZERO fear in going for Smoker even though Kuzan was right behind him while look at how Kuzan treated Cracker worse than how Luffy treated that Lion Headliner in Act 1 lmao.
There is no portrayal there. Doffy was desperate because Smoker knows his secrets. And Doffy is familiar with Kuzan, which helps in being casual around him. That's not fearless. Dude backed off as soon as he realized Kuzan isn't making an empty threat.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well, I would agree with this if Mingo was cautious of Kuzan since the beginning but he pretty much ignored his previous warning and tried to kill Smoker in front of Kuzan. Only after the warning shot, Mingo reconsidered his decision and left Punk Hazard.

But yeah, the performance of Mingo and Cracker is very clear after this cover story... or Wano. Doffy is significantly stronger than Cracker.
Ofc my point is that, the scene established Doffy as being fearless even in front of an Admiral, it's not like Kuzan's power is a new or an unknown thing to Doflamingo - he's even seen Kuzan fight in person in Marineford.

That's the point I'm making.

The real question is will this fight continue next chapter or get the iconic offscreen treatment. Sadly I think it'll get the latter and we'll get a Kid update nect chapter instead.
:zorothink:
A Kid chapter next week would fit well with the ”Break Next Week” cliffhanger. Wouldn‘t be surprised if we don’t see most of the focus being on the Straw Hats until after. :smoothy:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This chapter confirms two things:

- Teach Is not Yonko level since he needs his crew against Law. Which means that Rayleigh hype dies.

- Law Is that strong that he fight Blackbeard, something Zoro can only dream to do.
People will finally stop saying that Law didn't show anything on a 1 vs 1 fight.
How wrong can one be so wrong in one comment is bizarre.

"Teach is not Yonko level since he needs his crew against Law".

"Which means that Rayleigh hype dies".

You think bb instantly appear next to her?
She's not like a fast guy bro.

We were only shown the result. She's a great haki user in the 3 ones.
" The moment I let go, you're just gonna petrify all of us, aren't you? "
He said a line somewhat like this, which implies that she can speedblitz them the moment she's released. So yeah she's very fast. And it seems like Blackbeard did indeed appear out of no where, which makes more sense now that we know that one of his crew members can teleport people akin to Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.