Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
" The moment I let go, you're just gonna petrify all of us, aren't you? "
He said a line somewhat like this, which implies that she can speedblitz them the moment she's released. So yeah she's very fast. And it seems like Blackbeard did indeed appear out of no where, which makes more sense now that we know that one of his crew members can teleport people akin to Law.
But that crew member was not there buddy.

Law gets grab and is over like boa.

So I'm curious, with all the focus on BB (who knows how tied he is to this Vegapunk arc), it really does feel like he'll be the next Yonko down and not Shanks. I assume the 4th RP was hidden somewhere and that's what Luffy and Blackbeard fight over, the right to go to Laugh Tale and be PK.

The real question is how Shanks fits into this considering his goals.

This chapter confirms two things:

- Teach Is not Yonko level since he needs his crew against Law. Which means that Rayleigh hype dies.

- Law Is that strong that he fight Blackbeard, something Zoro can only dream to do.
People will finally stop saying that Law didn't show anything on a 1 vs 1 fight.
This fucking cunt will use anything to downplay Zoro holy shit. You are literally more pathetic than Nudle my man. You need to get off the internet my son, how does someone can hate a fictional character so much it's hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.