Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bro Whitebeard was titled the WSM during Roger's era. He has ACoC that clashed equally with Roger + world busting fruit.
Roger only became PK because he was interested and had Oden as a gift lol
I'm really sorry to burst your bubble but Kaido fought both and was even mates with WB.

Whitebeard also pussied out from invading Kaido, that is the difference.

Whitebeard is like a big baby, can punch but is mentaly uncapable.

If it was Roger he would storm Wano next day after finding out what Kaido did.

Roger is the Top G.

All this bullshit about Whitebeard becoming PK if he wanted is laughable. Whitebeard's crew is so fucking weak ****.

Please stop.

Zoro or luffy didnt used haki
I mean doc transformed law already but when law uses haki it cancels it
Zoro was literally blocking Hakai with Haki.

He doesn’t have passive resistance like top Yonko do. He loses sight of Law or gets distracted he is susceptible to Shambles.

Zoro can’t nullify Law’s Shambles like Kaido/BM can. :kuzanshut: Zoro needs to actively focus on Law but Law will just drop mountains on him and distract him when he least expects it. :suresure:
Umm why would he nullify his shambles in those?
Its same for Luffy too right?

They are allies?

They both voluntarily chose to let him shamble him rather than making a Haki barrier/coating themselves in Haki towards him

Big Mom is Law's opponent
I mean if you are seriously suggesting there is even a minor possibility that Big Mom has stronger CoA than Luffy and even Zoro..you are even more far gone than I think :funky:

He doesn’t have passive resistance like top Yonko do. He loses sight of Law or gets distracted he is susceptible to Shambles.
Its not a passive resistance lol..it is active. Same goes for Luffy and Zoro.

Luffy is literally a Yonko and he was shambled by Law too.
And Zoro's CoA is far stronger than Luffy's shown by the fact that Ulti can put him on a back burner where as Zoro completely no sells a mountain level explosion.

And Zoro's CoA literally made both Big Mom and Kaido shit their pants.
Reason why he can't shamble them is because they will stop it with Haki.

Law never shambled Zoro against Hakai btw..what kinda dog shit is that?

Both anime and manga showed that.
In anime Zoro tanked Hakai after blocking it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
BB is historian so I wonder if he knows about Nika and how to counter it

Blackbeard undoing will be him underestimating the power of will ( I mean Haki ).

Kaido said that Top Haki >>>>> everything and that is why Roger was the number 1 not Pussybeard.

Xebec before Roger.
BB undoing will be top tier will and looney toones shit.

Can't even imagine BB's looney toon face. :pepemy:

I'm really sorry to burst your bubble but Kaido fought both and was even mates with WB.

Whitebeard also pussied out from invading Kaido, that is the difference.

Whitebeard is like a big baby, can punch but is mentaly uncapable.

If it was Roger he would storm Wano next day after finding out what Kaido did.

Roger is the Top G.

All this bullshit about Whitebeard becoming PK if he wanted is laughable. Whitebeard's crew is so fucking weak ****.

Please stop.
Why would he attack Wano when Oden had been dead for 5 years, anyway he regarded him as a brother capable of commanding his own life unlike the rest of the crew. With his fruit he'll end up folding the majority of the Wano citizens, something I'm sure he'd rather avoid for petty revenge. Whitebeard stormed MarineHQ for Ace, a faction far stronger than whatever Wano had to offer, at an old age at that.

Its not a passive resistance lol..it is active. Same goes for Luffy and Zoro.

Luffy is literally a Yonko and he was shambled by Law too.
And Zoro's CoA is far stronger than Luffy's shown by the fact that Ulti can put him on a back burner where as Zoro completely no sells a mountain level explosion.

And Zoro's CoA literally made both Big Mom and Kaido shit their pants.
Reason why he can't shamble them is because they will stop it with Haki.
Luffy wasn’t splitting skies before being Shambled, Haki was nowhere near Yonkos let alone Zoro.

Kaido and BM literally don’t do anything and Law can’t move them that’s how far and above their Haki was compared to them. Yonko level Haki is a minimum to passively neg Ope Ope Luffy can do it but Zoro cannot.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why would he attack Wano when Oden had been dead for 5 years, anyway he regarded him as a brother capable of commanding his own life unlike the rest of the crew. With his fruit he'll end up folding the majority of the Wano citizens, something I'm sure he'd rather avoid for petty revenge. Whitebeard stormed MarineHQ for Ace, a faction far stronger than whatever Wano had to offer, at an old age at that.
Fuck Whitebeard pussy ass bitch.

"No one fucks with Whitebeard Pirates".

Kaido: :kaidowhat::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Law is pretty obviously stronger than Zoro at least narratively and from a portrayal standpoint.

Not sure why people are arguing about this. Law is literally fighting a guy who’s bounty is higher than Mihawk’s and possibly EOS Zoro’s right now.
I thought that Kaido had a higher bounty, the guy that Law couldn't scratch with his cheapshots. Look at his face when Zoro is going 1v1 against the so called strongest while his best 1v1 feat is clashing equally with Hawkins.

Law is literally fighting BB like Kinemon literally fought Kaido or Chopper literally fought BM or is there something else? He also literally fought Fujitora just like Zoro but only one got neg diffed, only one couldn't overpower Fuji's gravity. :myman:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
He'll.
Goofy > Low
Also Goffy's crew isn't useless lol
Goofy will get slutted out by BB and his minions, dnt play yourself. You are mad cos your King > Law agenda got shredded into pieces.
Law alongside Kid defeated a fresh Yonko
King lost to a 320m combatant who only just learnt adcoc in 10 secs:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.