Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shit with Doc turning Law into a female is probably some meme. He will probably look like a wasted whore for a second. His DF is disease something aight?

Which disease turns people into hot chicks?
I think he can invent different disease. As I mentioned in another post, the exploding apples are probably part of his powers. The one who eats one of those infected apples gets sick and explodes.

Shit like that. He might inflict sickness that can morph others (like Law, but due to him for some reason having a much stronger haki suddenly he withstood it's effects and turned back).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Blackbeard undoing will be him underestimating the power of will ( I mean Haki ).

Kaido said that Top Haki >>>>> everything and that is why Roger was the number 1 not Pussybeard.

Xebec before Roger.

Umm does Zoro use his Haki to cancel Law's fruit or to Block Hakai?? When he literally wants Law to move him??

Didn't Vanagur turned Law into girl then Law used his Haki to save himself??
Zoro can’t nullify Law’s Shambles like Kaido/BM can. :kuzanshut: Zoro needs to actively focus on Law but Law will just drop mountains on him and distract him when he least expects it. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.