Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am calling it here
If teach is pushed more than Mid diff..I'll be first one to say Low is above all YC1 and make Apology post to Law fans

Obviously that doesn't include Zoro and Beckman

@Shiroyru @Roo
@ShishioIsBack Blackbeard has shit endurance/durability feats.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Law would put him in near-death state before BB cancels Law's fruit with Yami.

Blackbeard is literal example of incels playing MMO rpg games. Literal cheater.
Remember how it took Law + Kidd + Looney Toons plot bombs to beat NERFED Big Mom?

If Law by himself can push Teach to high diff or worse, doesn’t that imply Kaido or Big Mom would plant him in the ground in like 30 seconds lol.

Blackbeard vs Law is literally and genuinely and L situation for both.

Law can't win, so he has to either trick BB into something and run away or he straight up gets defeated while his crew runs away to ask for help.

Blackbeard won't get any realistic hype from beating the support character.

Lmao.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki @AkainuTheGrimReaper I heard BB was the final villain, what happened to the man?
:josad::kobeha:
That why I say Akainu should be luffy final fight , not IMU making dumb choice that make rob lucci question his order or Blackbeard who is steepi g for pirate king title.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda would need to explain how Blackbeard injured Shanks then if he needs 3 DFs to surpass him
I genuinely think it's an easy answer. I think it won't shock you that there is a theory about someone else inhabiting his body.

Shanks was probably winning considering that is his only scar, maybe Shanks beat down Teach and noticed something crazy and completely turned off his Haki and everything because he was confused about who he hit at that moment and BB used that opporutnity.

I mean c'mon Shanks lost his arm to @Lor D. Coast

You have to remember, when Oda was writing the Yami Yami’s power, haki hadn’t been full introduced so negating a devil fruit power on touch was insane and worth the pain + no intangibility.

But then Oda fumbled and introduced haki which makes the Yami not look nearly as good especially compared to other logia.

If it doesn’t play a role in why BB can have two fruits then I’d personally consider it being the strongest logia to have been retconned lol

Status
Not open for further replies.