Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What did I say?! Quit holding a grudge over my previous posts.

I was agreeing with you, so calm down. A lot of people think Shanks can take on anybody and easily win because they haven’t seen him do anything less.

Literally what you just said. :lusalty:
My bad I was responding to something else and I saw something something "this is what uxuxuxu does to a man" so I thought it was negative. Now I read it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Blackbeard vs Law is literally and genuinely and L situation for both.

Law can't win, so he has to either trick BB into something and run away or he straight up gets defeated while his crew runs away to ask for help.

Blackbeard won't get any realistic hype from beating the support character.

Lmao.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki @AkainuTheGrimReaper I heard BB was the final villain, what happened to the man?
:josad::kobeha:

Blackbeard vs Law is literally and genuinely and L situation for both.

Law can't win, so he has to either trick BB into something and run away or he straight up gets defeated while his crew runs away to ask for help.

Blackbeard won't get any realistic hype from beating the support character.

Lmao.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki @AkainuTheGrimReaper I heard BB was the final villain, what happened to the man?
:josad::kobeha:
After running away from grandpa Rayleigh..now he is gonna beat Zoros cheer leader

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am calling it here
If teach is pushed more than Mid diff..I'll be first one to say Low is above all YC1 and make Apology post to Law fans

Obviously that doesn't include Zoro and Beckman

@Shiroyru @Roo
Why apologize to Law fans?

Blackbeard shat his pants from retired G.

Law hittin injections shot or whatever is more than granted, he ain't Kaido to take it like a champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.