Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooftop Luffy’s Haki >>> Zoro’s Haki and he still got switched out like a toddler on a timeout. Zoro gets sent to the bottom of the ocean. :suresure:
Zoro wasnt using haki:milaugh:

Luffy haki aint superior to Zoro, Luffy is a bit stronger due to the asspull df, the moment Zoro get a blacken blade Zoro is stronger than Goofy

You have to remember, when Oda was writing the Yami Yami’s power, haki hadn’t been full introduced so negating a devil fruit power on touch was insane and worth the pain + no intangibility.

But then Oda fumbled and introduced haki which makes the Yami not look nearly as good especially compared to other logia.

If it doesn’t play a role in why BB can have two fruits then I’d personally consider it being the strongest logia to have been retconned lol
Yami completely turns off devil fruit powers. Haki simply resist the affects has ones have on your body. Haki won't increase a Gura quake or something like that.

Remember how it took Law + Kidd + Looney Toons plot bombs to beat NERFED Big Mom?

If Law by himself can push Teach to high diff or worse, doesn’t that imply Kaido or Big Mom would plant him in the ground in like 30 seconds lol.
BM Soul Pocus the whole BB crew and beats BB with ACoC in one hand and his neck on the other hand.

Damn the difference between here an fanverse is huge lol. If Zoro/sanji aren’t in a chapter it’s basically irrelevant on WG lmao.

Over on Fanverse Law/teach are chads. Most believe they’ll have a good small clash, here Law gets neg diff or the canon lyin lol

I genuinely think it's an easy answer. I think it won't shock you that there is a theory about someone else inhabiting his body.

Shanks was probably winning considering that is his only scar, maybe Shanks beat down Teach and noticed something crazy and completely turned off his Haki and everything because he was confused about who he hit at that moment and BB used that opporutnity.

I mean c'mon Shanks lost his arm to @Lor D. Coast
The whole fight is weird because apparently it happened after the Roger Pirates dissolved so when did it even happen, I doubt shanks would attack Whitebeard territory that early when he knows Whitebeard was gonna clap him for it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That why I say Akainu should be luffy final fight , not IMU making dumb choice that make rob lucci question his order or Blackbeard who is steepi g for pirate king title.
I prefer Sabo but I understand why people would go for Luffy, I just dislike the idea of Luffy getting everyone for himself.

Sabo deserves to take revenger for his brother too, Sabo's trauma might be bigger than Luffy's in terms of mental aspect.

He didn't remember Ace and once his memories came back he realized he couldn't even be there for his brother when he needed him the most or even attempt to help him.

Remember how it took Law + Kidd + Looney Toons plot bombs to beat NERFED Big Mom?

If Law by himself can push Teach to high diff or worse, doesn’t that imply Kaido or Big Mom would plant him in the ground in like 30 seconds lol.
Well yeah. Every attack Law landed on BM was a sneak attack. He wouldn’t stand a chance against her without Kid

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The whole fight is weird because apparently it happened after the Roger Pirates dissolved so when did it even happen, I doubt shanks would attack Whitebeard territory that early when he knows Whitebeard was gonna clap him for it.
Yeah, I was confused for a moment when I started to thinking about the possible timeline of that event, lol.

Oda D. Plot Hole

Status
Not open for further replies.