Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh when ppl say BB will surpass all other Yonko because he will be end game opponent for Luffy
My take is the same but with different perspective

BB no matter how strong he will get, maybe 3 DF or some shit.
He will always take some L that force him to play dirty
He was always portrayed to be the real life scummy coward and smart pirates

When he was always talking highly and looking confident Oda always give him some L

Confronted Magellan like he was a boss but got one shotted instead.
Only fighting WB while he was at death doorstep and still got crush prompting to gang on him.
Needed help from Coby to beat Whangzi.
Pull back from Old Ray etc.

He'll act confident and underestimate Law again, that would make him to play dirty again?? Let's see if Oda is consistent with his BB writings
:kuzanshut:

I will say this.

If Blackbeard is put in serious danger/pushed to high diff or beyond by Law.

Then he is literally the biggest fraud I’ve ever seen in a story.

Law + Kidd + plot nukes barely beat Big Mom.

If Law by himself can push BB to high diff then BB is literally low/mid diff material for Big Mom and Kaido.
Tbf Big Mom and Kaidou were said to be one of few people who are capable of stopping Crackbeard.

Tbh when ppl say BB will surpass all other Yonko because he will be end game opponent for Luffy

When he was always talking highly and looking confident Oda always give him some L

Only fighting WB while he was at death doorstep and still got crush prompting to gang on him.

He'll act confident and underestimate Law again, that would make him to play dirty again?? Let's see if Oda is consistent with his BB writings
My dream scenario is he’s about to lose to Law, but his crew pulls up with Law’s crew and forces him to give up his poneglyphs

I would talk so much fucking shit lmao

Honestly i have no clue how Law can get close to beating Blackbeard even if Blackbeard is underestimating him, the power gap is too large.

Don’t be absurd, Law pushes Kaido to high diff by himself. Pushing Teach to high diff just confirms that Teach is still a weakling Yonko and has yet to surpass them.
Nah , the only person that push Kaido is luffy .
In his 1 on 1 vs luffy the man show so many more moves and more powerful attacks .
You even had his haki getting stronger line .

Yep. Well, this time she would need it.
Imo Law will land good hits on BB but then he turns off Law's DF and pummels him with his gura punches.
It won't be that easy. The only way I see BB winning is if BB gets help. Although Law would not win, he would not lose either since he can escape. Interestingly enough, black hole will not work on Law because he has shambles to avoid touching BB. He is actually a solid counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.