Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I will say this.

If Blackbeard is put in serious danger/pushed to high diff or beyond by Law.

Then he is literally the biggest fraud I’ve ever seen in a story.

Law + Kidd + plot nukes barely beat Big Mom.

If Law by himself can push BB to high diff then BB is literally low/mid diff material for Big Mom and Kaido.
Facts

I will say this.

If Law by himself can push BB to high diff then BB is literally low/mid diff material for Big Mom and Kaido.
The downplay has started lmao

Law and Kidd were already gimped by the time they fought BM, Law also literally states he has gotten stronger post Wanon

I will say this.

Lets atleast hope Blackbeard's crew doesn't help him in the fight :shame:

I will say this.

Law became stronger after he fought Big Mom. This is highlighted in the spoilers when Law saw how Big Mom's Haki nullified his hax, so he trained his Haki.

The downplay has started lmao

Law and Kidd were already gimped by the time they fought BM, Law also literally states he has gotten stronger post Wanon
A Big Mom who forgot she could use COC btw.

If Law by himself is a high/extreme diff for Blackbeard, then Blackbeard is literally a scrub compared to BM and Kaido.

That’s an unavoidable conclusion if that happens.

Yes, schizo. That is called looking up to the sky and seeing massive lighting strikes.
And since this is a cartoon, it's exaggerated.

I know being autistic means you can't read facial and bodily language, but this is embarrassing...

Are you unironic right now? I need to explain how cartoon facial expressions work? Are you autistic?
I don't know what your scan is supposed to mean. The "!!!" indicates surprise or shock. Aramaki's face was literally zoomed in in the next panel and hadn't had the depiction of just glancing to the sky, but trying to resist the stunning effect of Shanks' Haki. And blurred out eyes/vision in situations like this are further indication of the stress that is endured. The Roger panel is an entirely different situation, unless you want to compare Roger goofing around with e.g. Luffy's or Zoro's eyes blurring out when receiving a fatal blow.

You also haven't explained yet why Aramaki immediately turned back into base, before even asking whose CoC it is, instead of "looking up" in wood form and only turning back into base and retreating after figuring out it's the RHP. You literally have no answer. Aramaki turning back immediately while also shaking, sweating, screaming and having snot running down the nose and you have the audacity to ask for more proof.

Again, I think majority is with me on this case, becase that's how majority interprets the scans for a reason, hence it's basically up to you to provide better proof to convince anyone. Otherwise, live on with your opinion which you are entitled to.

Status
Not open for further replies.