Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
bad writing.
if haki was doing such things. Logia fruits are the most useless out there at the moment.

You could say more like a protective layer?
Advance arnament like admirals stopped whitebeard attack.
Ya that haki nullifying df doesn't make sense

I hope there is more to this. I will wait for viz to clear things up

We should wait for official release.
I have doubts about these translation.

DF makes no sense at this of the series when all the opponent from now on are top tiers and ofcourse know haki.

why bother going to the length of Giving luffy nika fruit and why didn't kaido negate luffy rubber awakening ability when luffy was playing around with kaidou.
Because Luffy's haki officially surpassed Kaido's haki when he improved his spirit and Awakened in chapter 1044.

Which is why Kaido was shook by Luffy's haki.

Rayleigh already told you how CoC haki gets strongrr im chapter 597 by improvong your spirit.

Damn the difference between here an fanverse is huge lol. If Zoro/sanji aren’t in a chapter it’s basically irrelevant on WG lmao.

Over on Fanverse Law/teach are chads. Most believe they’ll have a good small clash, here Law gets neg diff or the canon lyin lol
Nah I seen the Fanverse battle dome stuff they think Law can be beaten by the likes of Marco lmao. The difference between there and here is that they don’t have as many rabid Zoro fans who feel insecurely threatened by Law’s constant superior feats and portrayal.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta

DF makes no sense at this of the series when all the opponent from now on are top tiers and ofcourse know haki.

why bother going to the length of Giving luffy nika fruit and why didn't kaido negate luffy rubber awakening ability when luffy was playing around with kaidou.
Exactly what I said yesterday...Idk:luuh:

On this moment Zoro's haki made up for the difference in stats between a broken human and an Oni with a mythical Zoan, Law couldn't move a casual base Kaido that had no idea that he could do that. :myman:
This is all irrelevant since Law has never moved anyone in a 1v1 even when his opponents were legends like Vergo and Hawkins. :suresure:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Night crawler explanation is good.

Haki can only negate df if the gap in haki is huge like in case of BM vs Law or Law vs Docq

Let's wait for more clarity

C

Cruxroux

Because Luffy's haki official surpassed Kaido's haki when he improved his spirit and Awakened in chapter 1044.

Which is why Kaido was shook by Luffy's haki.

Rayleigh already told you how CoC haki gets strongrr im chapter 597 by improvong your spirit.
:whitepress:

Only reason luffy won is due to awakening.
Kaidou already killed luffy twice.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So Whitebeard avoided fodder marines but fought Roger, how does that add up?
I pointed that out to showcase the mental differences between him and Roger.

Whitebeard didn't had the guts to do it, I mentioned at least two times that he could throw a punch = he could fight lol.

He wasn't mentally stable enough to become the greatest of all time.

+ This kinda works against you.

Roger Top Tier Haki and Whitebeard Top Tier Haki + Top Tier DF and he only stalemated Roger?

Roger's Haki >>>>>>

Aside that.. Whitebeard's crew was weak as fuck.

Used to think so but he blocked an attack from Minihawk with his CoA...these times WCI boundman almost got sliced by an hakiless cracker:josad:
I think that's more about Luffy's rubber counter weakness coming into play, the same way nothing would happen to Luffy if you pour tea on his haki arm but Katakuri's arm would crumble.

Nah I seen the Fanverse battle dome stuff they think Law can be beaten by the likes of Marco lmao. The difference between there and here is that they don’t have as many rabid Zoro fans who feel insecurely threatened by Law’s constant superior feats and portrayal.
Even of Law was superior in any one facet, Zoro will get stronger this arc while BB makes Law twerk

Idk why haki canceling DF powers is hard to grasp

Take Sugar and the Hobi Hobi for example. If haki wasn't a factor her fruit would be an insta win against every person in OP, alive or dead. Strong haki negates the effects it has on you. Same as the Op Op's Shambles.

Doc Q's is surely of a similar hax level. It destroys people who can't muster up the haki to defend themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.