You mean Kaido wasn't a pirate 20 years ago?
I mean 20 years ago wasnt just beginning of Beast pirates, it existed for 25+ years so same like how WB had member who gradually became stronger than others (Marco) similarly after current Queen joining the past queen might'be been replaced...just like Jack was Replaced (because it wasnt 8 years old same jack that was shoen as shadow)

Well, at least those 2 females are stronger than Basil Hawkins who has the same rank as Speed, Daifugo and Holdem
No it means the Tobbi roppo in general are just weaker than we thought. At this point maybe Kaido picks members of the Tobi roppo JUST because they have ancient zoan.

I cannot believe there's two women stronger than a prominent male character in this same organisations

Oda is not that type of man to write such things

Do you see the implications of such a thing? It would mean someone has to actually PUNCH A PRETTY LADY IN THE FACE.

IMPOSSIBURU

He just meant the name of one F6 is Back María, and we thought he was talking about Kaido's son
Oh, so we are back to square one with the whole Ace thing lol. Damn well it seems his spoilers come directly from only a few pages (he mentioned this). There is still a chance the Ace is referenced this chapter.

@Jo_Ndule don't worry I still believe in you! I think its gonna happen this chapter, there is still hope.

Last edited: