All these pages and overjoyed comments over Ace and of power lvl debates just over a picture who was misinterpretated. That was why I was being cautious.
Yeah, got really confused at first but its because the provider is not native English it seems and it was definitely taken out of context. He/she seems to only have 1 or 2 spoiler pages and is describing that (the Tobi Roppo doublespread I assume, along with a few other tidbits like knowing the Numbers aren't revealed this chapter.

I do hope @Jo_Ndule is right though. There is a chance this chapter ends with an Ace tease, but its definitely back to square one.

Is the spoiler thread not open because the spoilers arent officially confirmed yet?
The user the provided spoilers last week was right but people are still being cautious because they only have 1 spoiler on their track record. Its best it stays closed until a picture comes out and verifies their spoiler. After this week though I'd take their info with less skepticism otherwise.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
The user the provided spoilers last week was right but people are still being cautious because they only have 1 spoiler on their track record. Its best it stays closed until a picture comes out and verifies their spoiler. After this week though I'd take their info with less skepticism otherwise.
I believe him