Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Seems like Egghead and Fullalead may be inherently related ala Punk Hazard and Dressrosa. Plotlines that are seemingly unconnected may soon be since Helmeppo and Marines are near Egghead trying to resolve the Koby issue and we continue to get more Blackbeard references.

Not sure he's going in Fullalead (especially if it's the next arc), but it may serve some good exposition at least
Fully agree, no way Oda had Egghead start with SWORD characters begging them to rescue Koby and then the 3rd chap of this arc being 70% Teach to not have these plotlines intersect with the SHs

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Who the fuck said this?
Mere commander is an argument that is often used by Law and Kid apologists to hype them. And it's obvious from the way you talk about King and Katakuri how you see the commanders lol.

You're the same guy who said Law would lose to Kat(lmao) and King. Now it's looking like he will push a yonko to a hard diff

sit you ass down and take the L
I'd still say it. I am also the same guy who says Law one shots King if he lands a hit too lmao. You're just too biased to see the points I make. BB would struggle more against Law than Katakuri any day of the week—I am by far the biggest anti-Katakuri guy around these parts of the internet. You guys simply have no respect for the abilities that other characters have.

Mere commander is an argument that is often used by Law and Kid apologists to hype them. And it's obvious from the way you talk about King and Katakuri how you see the commanders lol.
So you're bringing up a strawman? congrats, I never said Law and Burgess were directly fighting.

I'd still say it. I am also the same guy who says Law one shots King if he lands a hit too lmao. You're just too biased to see the points I make. BB would struggle more against Law than Katakuri any day of the week—I am by far the biggest anti-Katakuri guy around these parts of the internet. You guys simply have no respect for the abilities that other characters have.
No respect? I simply see that portrayal is king in One Piece. You think King and Kat beat Law, that is literally an L take from now on now that I was proven right

Sit down and sip it

Status
Not open for further replies.