Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only they are not fighting they are having booner for law when he is fighting yonko crew alone absolutely shameless
His crew is literal fodder tbh. I don't know why he hasn't been recruiting strong ones in the new world. Bege Crew with Vito and Gotti actually look better. Law and Kidd should have tried to recruit some of the Tobbi Roppo after the arc tbh.

With how BB is moving I think he is getting setup as the next main antagonist in the next arc which means he wont be the final villain. BB relies so much in his DF along with his crew... Also i feel kinda disappointed with some of the crew's DF since they are DF hunters I thought they would pick the most OP fruits there is but Burgess and Auger seems to picked kinda ok fruit but not so OP specially Burgess since he is already strong and we know he doesnt have a DF back at dressrosa since we see him fall of the water and floats and he is hunting the mera mera... Seems like he settles for a lesser fruit

You're literally using those arguments while telling me I am fighting the arguments you're never made.:sus:

The point is that abilities matter regardless of portrayal. So looking at things from the perspective of abilities should matter as much as portrayal does. Actually, a character's abilities are an integral part of its portrayal. You can't expect people to blindly accept Law's abilities work all the time while you leave no room for the opposite team using portrayal as an excuse.

You probably missed the parts where I always rank Law above King and Katakuri in power level the same way you and I put Big Mom over Law, but it's a different story when you put them against one another. Law has 0 counters against FS coupled with Katakuri's shape-shifting, so he's got no hope against him. With King, he has his chances via the element of surprise as he's got abilities that can work around King's defense—I literally always acknowledge this. You guys just irrationally expect us to blindly sit here and say Law just magically counters everything coz he's Law. That's not how it works.
Katakuri and King is not on Law or Kidd level. This is common sense before this fight

In a sense, Law's one of the only DF users that can work around BB's abilities—he's probably the only one that has many counters to him. So he'd look better than Luffy IMO.
true, Law should have better mobility and can do alot of sneak attacks using cover from trees and mountains. fighting law on a tropical island is crazy if you think about it. he can teleport almost anywhere and shoot his sword through anything.

Except that is how it works, Law literally shown this chapter that he improved his haki since Wano.

If a character gets a higher portrayal its for a reason, or do you expect guys like Croc to be literally the same as Alabasta? higher portrayal = boost. Law is portrayed way above mere commanders, it is safe to say he has counters to FS.

Another good example is GB. Before King was defeated people get peddling the "Only CoC can pierce King's skin" yet GB did it with CoA.
I agree Law above those most commanders, but Shillew wasn't here. These are weak commanders

Status
Not open for further replies.