Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the genderbent Robin clone getting more attention than THIS?

People are enabling Oda to keep drawing samefaces by constantly jerking off to them while sleeping on the best female design in the series

:mrgo:
Loda is horny as fuck, did you notice how many ecchi panel is drowing recently to the point that he has to swap gender for 1 of the most celebrate character by the female audience like Law:josad:

Loda sex life is misserable:suresure:

Then you didn't get his character bro.

He wanted warship but he wasn't expecting Akainu to come personally. Fighting Akainu just to get warship isn't worth it in his eyes. It's more to lose than gain.

Yes, he wanted Boa's fruit but Boa turned his crew into stone. And, Boa herself said, even if BB gets her df, his crew will remain stoned and only Boa can undo them.

Was getting one df worth more than sacrificing the crew members with dfs he collected for almost everyone? No

He isn't coward. He isn't hot headed generally. His character is about assessing pros and cons and if cons outweighs the pros then he won't hesitate to back away
I understand his character.

BB can be a Machiavellian shemer and still get shit done on his own accord. The issue is that in the previous instances he did not get shit done. Furthermore, nothing seems to happen because he wants it or how he wants it but by a coincidental trick of fate and when certain odds appear he runaway.

-He did not aim for Ace, he aimed for Luffy. Ace just happened to fall in his lap
-He did not aim to have Shiliew in his crew and without Luffy and without Shiliew turning his coat, he will be dead by now
-He got WB fruit thanks to Akainu depleting WB health and his crew aiding him
-He beat Wang Zhi with Coby’s help and he did not aim to have Coby there
-He did not specifically aimed for Law, he was just waiting to see who was on his way between the theee supernovas Captains. Therefore he is not particularly interested in Law’s fruit.

How as a reader I supposed to see him as a threatening vilain? When i know that he can abandon his objectives like that and basically let everything fall in his mouth thanks to convinience.

My take is more about Oda’s writting than BB’s character per se.

Last edited:
all 3 of the BB commander DF is inferior to Law's.
  • Burgess lifts mountain with all his might, Law lifts bigger with his finger.
  • DOc Q changes gender, Law changes body, swaps personality.
  • Augur teleports others, Law teleports anything and can switch places.
No wonder BB has to come himself. I don't see Law losing (if he) unless extreme diff.
BB can nullified all df powers, and got guragura that is a problem for Law

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
No wonder BB has to come himself. I don't see Law losing (if he) unless extreme diff.
Wtf r u talking about burges lift in one second

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Lol yeah it’s true that Law can do everything they can do but better

Then you didn't get his character bro.

He wanted warship but he wasn't expecting Akainu to come personally. Fighting Akainu just to get warship isn't worth it in his eyes. It's more to lose than gain.

Yes, he wanted Boa's fruit but Boa turned his crew into stone. And, Boa herself said, even if BB gets her df, his crew will remain stoned and only Boa can undo them.

Was getting one df worth more than sacrificing the crew members with dfs he collected for almost everyone? No

He isn't coward. He isn't hot headed generally. His character is about assessing pros and cons and if cons outweighs the pros then he won't hesitate to back away
He's an opportunist you mean.

He has to touch you to nullify your ability and Law can teleport

Unless you think BB became a speedster overnight I don’t think BB is sweeping him

He’ll still lose but they put “fierce fight” there for a reason

This won’t be easy for him
well BB in a way can teleport, didnt you see the panel which took hancock, he was far away fighting the mini chibi king and after black hole, he is in front of hancock

Status
Not open for further replies.