Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc Q fruit seems like a superior version of altering the human body

kinda like the other superior stuff
Sick>Hormone
Magma fruit>Fire fruit
Ice fruit>Snow fruit
Ton fruit>Kilo Fruit
Sick SIck and Hormone are different. They shouldn't be same, one is about giving someone sickeness and other is control and generation of different homones(Ivankov creates the hormones pretty much creating drugs so hers is more of creating medicine(not really) you can say while sick sick should ideally be infecting someone with disease), but oda gave it the gender ability of hormone..god knows why. Just for random plot as usual I guess...I mean the reveals now pretty much say that he just is giving them stuff to make them stronger and "interesting".

idk...but Burgess DF looked lame...what he lifted....I think I can see normal characters doing that too. And Law can just use hhis ability to achieve something better
takt can lift much bigger rocks:suresure:, this chapter was very meh, only intersting part is the duble gag one with girl law which will make weirdo in twitter spam ecchi fan art with other girls, and the new clowns in bb crew:myman:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
idk...but Burgess DF looked lame...what he lifted....I think I can see normal characters doing that too. And Law can just use hhis ability to achieve something better
I mean, most characters don’t want this strength and punch in their face, but besides of that… I guess most character can accomplish a close kind of strength with other dfs too, like Luffy.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Doc Q fruit seems like a superior version of altering the human body

kinda like the other superior stuff
Sick>Hormone
Magma fruit>Fire fruit
Ice fruit>Snow fruit
Ton fruit>Kilo Fruit
I don’t know
Iva can also do « good » , she can heal, grow muscles, grow bigger etc etc
Don’t know if sick can do that at all

What the possibility that we will get a transfomartion for Sanji into a girl?
He almost got that during the time skip, to me is a foreshadowing for Sanji becoming a girl:suresure:

Doc Q will not miss that:madmonk:

Sick SIck and Hormone are different. They shouldn't be same, one is about giving someone sickeness and other is control and generation of different homones(Ivankov creates the hormones pretty much creating drugs so hers is more of creating medicine(not really) you can say while sick sick should ideally be infecting someone with disease), but oda gave it the gender ability of hormone..god knows why. Just for random plot as usual I guess...I mean the reveals now pretty much say that he just is giving them stuff to make them stronger and "interesting".
Diseases can affect hormone levels, so I guess technically there could be diseases that cause the same effects as any of Iva's hormone treatments.

Status
Not open for further replies.