Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Oda skipped time in that chapter to BB choking Hancock but you might be right

idk the paneling is weird

Either way he’ll have a much harder time with Law
sure, but I have no high hope for that. I feel like Oda likes more the shoking all panel like law girl etc etc, dont expect a fight for law vs bb everything will be left out and we will see just the conclusion, which depending how Oda will draw that, will push agendas to 1 side or the other one

sure, but I have no high hope for that. I feel like Oda likes more the shoking all panel like law girl etc etc, dont expect a fight for law vs bb everything will be left out and we will see just the conclusion, which depending how Oda will draw that, will push agendas to 1 side or the other one
Fair enough

I think everyone can agree that we’d rather see the fight but knowing Oda we’re back to Offscreen Piece

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Why is the genderbent Robin clone getting more attention than THIS?

People are enabling Oda to keep drawing samefaces by constantly jerking off to them while sleeping on the best female design in the series

:mrgo:
So to jerk on Bonny instead of female Law? :okay:
Why do you feel the need to share this with us?

Last edited:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Doc Q fruit seems like a superior version of altering the human body

kinda like the other superior stuff
Sick>Hormone
Magma fruit>Fire fruit
Ice fruit>Snow fruit
Ton fruit>Kilo Fruit
I dont know, it kinda feels like hormone is > sick.
Also, there is a big problem with a power like that, you can only infect enemies, since you weaken them. If the opponent is good enough in haki (like Law has shown) it get canceled immediately. The hormone-fruit can also used positively, to buff and heal, so even if your enemy is stronger in haki and could counter it, you can still buff your allies. But with the sickness-fruit you are pretty much useless if the enemy has strong haki.
Post automatically merged:

Why is the genderbent Robin clone getting more attention than THIS?

People are enabling Oda to keep drawing samefaces by constantly jerking off to them while sleeping on the best female design in the series

:mrgo:
Bonney is absolutely the queen.

I would say Garp does, especially Garp at God Valley.
Garp at God valley looked strong but he's never been that big he's less than half the size of Kuma and a third the size of kaido. But Kuma to me doesn't look as strong as a lot of other characters, like he's mostly stomach. Garp is 101cm shorter than mad monk urogue who is built like a body builder but garp is like 600cm shorter than kaido who appeared to be solid muscle compared to Kuma who has skinny arms and legs compared to his stomach

This man must have forgot about the mad monk, not to mention kaido looked like The Rock with Danny Trejo's face.
Like hell those wimpys would go against this man.
Just look at the panel when he holds bonnie in his arms.
I have to admit though that how you describe how kaido look like, was something with great imagination and quite funny :suresure:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I dont know, it kinda feels like hormone is > sick.
Also, there is a big problem with a power like that, you can only infect enemies, since you weaken them. If the opponent is good enough in haki (like Law has shown) it get canceled immediately. The hormone-fruit can also used positively, to buff and heal, so even if your enemy is stronger in haki and could counter it, you can still buff your allies. But with the sickness-fruit you are pretty much useless if the enemy has strong haki.

Bonney is absolutely the queen.
Bummy is a bigger idiot than Goofy

Then sanji can put it in the freezer and take it with him
He better get a damn good lock or else Goofy will eat everything

Status
Not open for further replies.