Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Burgess is the #4 strongest blackbeard pirate. He has casual mountain level DC, which is honestly enough to put him above everyone bar Teach, Shiryu, and Aokiji imo. Like just imagine the man's haki attacks if he can do this with strength alone.

I'm guessing the matchup will be:
  1. Luffy vs Teach
  2. Zoro vs Shiryu
  3. Sanji vs Aokiji
  4. Jinbe vs Burgess
  5. Franky vs Sanjuan Wolf
  6. Brook vs Lafitte
  7. Robin vs Pizarro
  8. Chopper vs Doc Q
  9. Usopp vs Auger
  10. Nami vs Devon

Kizaru = Akainu's bodyguard portrayal, first mate portrayal.

Aokiji = "Betrayed" and fought his superior, left the "crew" to join another, went to WCI and kidnapped Pudding.

Wow they are like zoro and sanji wow just wow
:snoopy:

I feel like Burgess is the #4 strongest blackbeard pirate. He has casual mountain level DC, which is honestly enough to put him above everyone bar Teach, Shiryu, and Aokiji imo. Like just imagine the man's haki attacks if he can do this with strength alone.

1. Luffy vs Teach
  2. Zoro vs Shiryu
  3. Sanji vs Aokiji
  4. Jinbe vs Burgess
  6. Brook vs Lafitte
  7. Robin vs Pizarro
  8. Chopper vs Doc Q
  9. Usopp vs Auger
  10. Nami vs Devon
Shiryu is stronger than an Admiral :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

all 3 of the BB commander DF is inferior to Law's.
  • Burgess lifts mountain with all his might, Law lifts bigger with his finger.
  • DOc Q changes gender, Law changes body, swaps personality.
  • Augur teleports others, Law teleports anything and can switch places.
No wonder BB has to come himself. I don't see Law losing (if he) unless extreme diff.
When has Law lifted bigger with a finger ?

Zoro just lift a tiny building extreme diff

The alligator Sanji lift and blew away was way bigger
Yes, but its far more impressive than what this guy is dioing that too with a DF....its superlame....he could do that without DF and I wouldnt really question.
I wont doubt if zoro did similar feat now.

if Shiryu is stronger than Aokiji, that will bury the agenda of Yonko=Admiral forever or Mihawk has to be pirate king level for him to be bigger challenge than a Yonko :blush::blush::blush:
Luffy vs Blackbeard is the match that decides who will be pirate king
Shiryu will likely be comparable to prime rayleigh

so yeah, its entirely possible that he could be on par with or stronger than an admiral

1. Luffy vs Teach
  2. Zoro vs Shiryu
  3. Sanji vs Aokiji
  4. Jinbe vs Burgess
  6. Brook vs Lafitte
  7. Robin vs Pizarro
  8. Chopper vs Doc Q
  9. Usopp vs Auger
  10. Nami vs Devon
Aokiji aint fighting anyone. Hes dipping when the SHs come to fight.

1. Luffy vs Teach
  2. Zoro vs Shiryu
  3. Sanji vs Aokiji
  4. Jinbe vs Burgess
  6. Brook vs Lafitte
  7. Robin vs Pizarro
  8. Chopper vs Doc Q
  9. Usopp vs Auger
  10. Nami vs Devon

Aokiji wont be a subbordinate to someone who isn't even above him lol, specially a pirate

Let alone be compared with Shyriu

:kuzanshut:

Last edited:
Luffy vs Blackbeard is the match that decides who will be pirate king
Shiryu will likely be comparable to prime rayleigh

so yeah, its entirely possible that he could be on par with or stronger than an admiral
Shiryu killing Mihawk is an absolutely tasteless theory, Zoro vs Mihawk will happen, he has to be a way bigger challenge than Shiryu and tbh Sanji will most likely fight Laffite or Burgess, if he ever fights an Admiral that will be at final war, making shiryu stronger than Akainu level character will break the power scaling system.

Status
Not open for further replies.