Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

How will Yonko sisters cope if Sengoku or Fujitora save Law?
I don't think so fujitora would do something like that.
But sengoku is Possible. also sengoku can resume what he started in marineford.

BB was actually fucked if shanks didn't arrive. Garp and sengoku low diffs them all.

I mean @Chrono is not wrong in this one. Burgess has typically the Sanji's opponent characteristics.
And he is one of the former blackbeard pirates. He uses only his hands and Sanji uses only his legs.
The fact he got a DF based on raw strenght kinda tells you only one of the strongest SHP can take him.
Burgess has passed the realm of Yonko Commander with his new DF. Idc what anyone says....but Jinbe is way to weak to take him out. Not only that but he just fought a Vet lvl dude last arc. He cant go from Vet lvl to YC+ lvl opponent in 1 arc.

Burgess is just too strong for anyone bar the M3. Burgess suits a typical Sanji opponent. He also is a brawler. He also has good potrayal of fighting Dragon's RHM and being the First Captain. Jinbe cant hack it.

I see Jinbe beating either Sanjuan Wolf or Pizzaro.

C

Cruxroux

Better than extreme diffing the commander who got negged by an AdmiraL alongside Queen
Extreme diffing? Lmao.

do you realize zoro beat him within 5 minutes. and also Was already exhausted from a fight.
Mink medicine doesn't recover your haki, it more or less fixes your body for a given amount.

And zoro more or less low diffed him the moment he realized how lunarian hax works.

I dont know, it kinda feels like hormone is > sick.
Also, there is a big problem with a power like that, you can only infect enemies, since you weaken them. If the opponent is good enough in haki (like Law has shown) it get canceled immediately. The hormone-fruit can also used positively, to buff and heal, so even if your enemy is stronger in haki and could counter it, you can still buff your allies. But with the sickness-fruit you are pretty much useless if the enemy has strong haki.
Post automatically merged:

Bonney is absolutely the queen.
I don’t know
Iva can also do « good » , she can heal, grow muscles, grow bigger etc etc
Don’t know if sick can do that at all
well we don’t know yet, we will have to wait and see, the sick fruit could not be literal and it just affects and changes the human body because tbh turning someone into women seems passive and not that much negative

Burgess has passed the realm of Yonko Commander with his new DF. Idc what anyone says....but Jinbe is way to weak to take him out. Not only that but he just fought a Vet lvl dude last arc. He cant go from Vet lvl to YC+ lvl opponent in 1 arc.

Burgess is just too strong for anyone bar the M3. Burgess suits a typical Sanji opponent. He also is a brawler. He also has good potrayal of fighting Dragon's RHM and being the First Captain. Jinbe cant hack it.

I see Jinbe beating either Sanjuan Wolf or Pizzaro.
Thats just damage control rn in case Candyboy fights the bozo that was fodderized by Labo.

C

Cruxroux

I'm pleasantly surprised that the BB pirates have serious DFs and not some goofyshit powers. They now really have the look of eos antagonits for the SHs.
Though there fruits are good No doubt. but I had high expectation after Mythical fruit of caterina and shiryu fruit.

Maybe some very rare , not so known about fruit.

power power fruit is like a child fantasy.

Shiryu got a major short straw with this. Law hyped up all of their DFs. Whilst Shiryu got Absalom's leftovers.

Like these dudes have the strongest and most hax Paramecia's. Stronger and Devon have mythical zoans.

And then theirs Shiryu with the invisibility fruit. Like Zoro's fight will deffo be a gimmick fight. Sneak attack + catch me if you can.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Law crew is so useless that their captain got infected by enemy but they were more interested in going heart eyes over female law than to do something and what worse is they got themselves infected next

But what interesting is they say "don't touch the infected person as it's contagious"after getting infected.

Don't tell me they tried to touch the female Law while being lovey dovey :usoprice:

Status
Not open for further replies.