Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizzaro
Only one alongside shiryu who diddnt wear prison clothes
Jabra on steroids (jabra challenged lucci) and pizzaro threatened to take teache's place as captain
From north blue and is royalty has a dope design

Laffite
Chief of staff (same position as sabo)Scolded Burgess for calling teach captain preferred Commodore teach seen with shiryu zoro's opponent is a Stealth master

Burgess
Trashed by non Df sabo called shiryu and Laffite and looked like he got trashed is with chopper and ussop' s opponents

@Chrono : "I Prefer Burgess"
:shame:
Pizzaro is royalty. He isnt a pirate...just like Shiryu. Thats probably why he wasnt wearing prison clothes.

Scolding someone doesnt mean anything.

Burgess was never trashed by Non DF Sabo. Stop spreading misinformation.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I meant these mountains, Huang Shan is a mountain range:

I mean, the largest mountain in this mountain range is 1.8km in height so it's not a small mountain range.

I agree, that's why I think Oda didn't do this feat good justice since he chose a more unusual mountain shape for this mountain range.

Generally, there is not a universal accepted term to differentiate between mountains and hills as this article describes it (and just like you illustrated this fact in your post). But at the end, I think this discussion is even meaningless since it was already confirmed that the rock structure which Burgess lifted is an actual mountain in fact (not saying that this discussion ain't funny btw!).

Also, in this panel we see a much smaller rock structure which fits more as a hill, exactly where Burgess is standing:

This mountain also resembles those of Onigashima and Amazon Lily.

Oda always had scaling issues with mountains, yet I don't understand why Oda didn't choose this kind of mountains:

Nobody would even question this feat if this mountain has the usual shape of more "common" mountains which largely extent both horizontally and vertically, just like in the pictures which you posted. But after seeing more panels, I think this mountain is fine.
I agree with what you said

My disappointment is just based on fact that oda usually do incorporate real world things after careful research but he kind of just overlook the distinction between hills, mountains and ranges.

Anyway, I think we both agree on that it's a mountain level feat but not properly scaled.

Off - topic - Hills are generally considered those uplifted features which are below 1000 mtrs (approx) - somewhere between 300-1000 mtrs (varies to some degree)

Anything above is classified as mountain and series of mountains is range and group of mountain ranges with similar structure is known as system.

Just babbling so ignore it lol

Even Burgess will fight another strawhat and it is not Sanji. Jinbe will fight Burgess.
I still have no idea who will be Sanji's opponent tho. Maybe the mysterious 10th titanic commander?
Ya most likely he won't fight Burgess.

Jinbei vs Burgess seem more likely.

But I am finding amusing how sanji bois are divided on this - some are hyping Burgess and some are dehyping him.

Getting Number 4 card really confused the lot :milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.