Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and there’s also a reason why all of his attacks on bm were sneaks and how doffy literally pointed out how his attacks are useless after blocking it , That’s why I said he needs to prove it here .
Again, you have to be disabled to think Oda would make Law strong but a dud in 1v1s

like even story telling it doesn’t make sense

Even the world doesn't grant Luffy his 1vs1 win against Kaido because there were many factors which included Luffy's victory against Kaido. Sure, Luffy lost many times but that was against the same opponent who had to fight against top supernovas, scabbards and Yamato as well, without break. Meanwhile, Luffy got to eat something, recovered quickly and still took heavily damage from fighting Hybrid Kaido.

Luffy was at his absolute limit even before CP0 boss interrupted them. Kaido later demonstrated a much stronger Thunderbagua against Nika Luffy than the one which killed Bound Man Luffy.

Only G5 Luffy is comparable to Kaido but considering the fact that G5 is awakening and thus drains stamina faster than normal DF abilities, Luffy would still gas out faster than Kaido at the end.

Ultimately, as you said, Kaido didn't even show his awakening although it wouldn't wonder me if Oda confirms later that Blazing Bagua was Kaido's awakening or his buffed hybrid version. Yep, it would be shitty but it's not unlikely.
Exactly this, but yeah awakening may drain stamina fastly, but on the other hand Luffy recovered way better now being a zoan. So kinda equals I guess.

Also was Doflamingo and Katakuri‘s awakening also stamina draining? I‘m not sure about that point.

Yeah and the last paragraph of your comment could indeed turn into reality. A harsh one sadly. I just hope Kaido has had awakening, but wasn‘t „allowed to use“, due making him even way more overpowered.

Smh he needs a fruit to replicate what jozu can do casually
He needs a fruit to do what Jozu did but significantly better. Ripping a chunk of ice formation from the ground <<< ripping off a mountain from the island (whilst shaking it) and then throwing it onto Law. Rock has higher mass density than ice also.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lmao. As if she didn't get to know that for the past 2 years countless pacifistas look exactly like her dad. What a trash scene that is.

Bonney is straight garbage as i expected.
Calling bonney trash for not hitting a robot who looks like her dad

But wanking and simping most annoying female in naruto - sakura :usoprice:

Worst

Custom title
We all know blackbeard will win this lol.
Ofc he will win, he would beat Law in a 1v1 ( not easily ofc Law took on a Yonko just recently after all he's no longer a fodder ) but Law's crew is non existent compared with BB's ( which is getting pretty damn useful with these DFs ) so he pretty much don't stand a chance here, too bad it will happen off panel :(

He seems more interested in the poneglyphs rather than Law's DF lol that's curious.... ( i mean yeah poneglyph are certainly a better target but i was expecting him to be more interested in his DF )

He needs a fruit to do what Jozu did but significantly better. Ripping a chunk of ice formation from the ground <<< ripping off a mountain from the island (whilst shaking it) and then throwing it onto Law. Rock has higher mass density than ice also.
Idk this not real life
If i remember
Jinbei luffy croco iva daz needed to team up to break ice in marineford

I wouldn't call it an underdog trope though

It's Luffy (and the rest of the crew) being goofy

When Luffy gets punched by Atlas we aren't supposed to take it serious
I find it weird that people think luffy won't ever get hit any more or even take any damage or be used it gags.
If we talking yonko shanks is the only that we see that don't tank and take hits .
Kaido , BM . Luffy and BB all have that in common be it a gag or a serious fight .

Idk this not real life
If i remember
Jinbei luffy croco iva daz needed to team up to break ice in marineford
Yeah but even if we exclude rl physics, ripping off an entire mountain is just a much better feat than Jozu's. I mean, their turn is already over, now the BB pirates gonna show what they're capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.