Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
“So you’re not going to make it that easy huh”
Burgess was formidable according to Sabo
Lmfao that's a major jump.

Sabo not only won that clash, he overpowered Burgess' haki to such an extent that Burgess' armor cannon shattered. Imagine Zoro losing his swords in a clash, the only redeeming factor is that Burgess didn't get physically injured.

I'm not talking about that shitty Shanks scene.

Aramaki is not in the same ballpark power wise with Ryuma or Mihawk.
Of course he is not,but that doesn't he can't have his own black blade.He don't even now how those are made.Maybe its not his own,Pre-skip Zoro had Ryuma after all.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not trying to be funny, when Mihawk can shit on two top commanders we can have a discussion.
Yamato literally states the haki saved the country and Shanks thought it was unfair for Aramaki to take on 2 yonko crews after a week of rest, Mihawk is nowhere near that level as far as we know.
Lmao. So you one of those mentalist okay. Ain't even continuing this.

"Mihawk is nowhere near that level".

Aight.

Burgess was not a Doffy level threat lmfao that's nonsense.

Burgess was getting tossed around by a fresh Mera Sabo and even before that wasn't good enough to get the better of a Pre Mera Sabo in the ring.

Having one good stat (it's not even far above Jozu's if it is above his) doesn't make him above King/Marco.

And he isn't Sanji's fight, hop off the Burgess wank. He's fighting Jinbe.

"Ive got my hands full with Burgess"

Mera Sabo, far stronger than Luffy....accepts he cant protect Luffy from Doffy because of how strong Burgess is. The fact that Sabo chose to focus on Burgess instead of Doffy...the dude whos literally killing everyone in the country. You're right...Burgess aint a Doffy lvl threat. Hes above that.

Yes cause the dude got Logia intangibility and all its other abilities. Most of the fight was ofscreened....including the parts where Burgess started using CoA.

Pre Mera Sabo also couldnt get the better of Burgess. All he managed was to crack his armour. He couldnt do anything to his arm. Unlike Bastille.

Fighting Sabo for 20 mins is good enough to show all his other stats are good. If he was too slow he would be negged and wouldnt be challenging. And did you not see Sabo flopping at crushing his skull.

He could potentially be....and thats good enough.

Not trying to be funny, when Mihawk can shit on two top commanders we can have a discussion.
Yamato literally states the haki saved the country and Shanks thought it was unfair for Aramaki to take on 2 yonko crews after a week of rest, Mihawk is nowhere near that level as far as we know.
Mihawk the stronger than Shank. Becoming the WSS is a feat.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

"Ive got my hands full with Burgess"

Mera Sabo, far stronger than Luffy....accepts he cant protect Luffy from Doffy because of how strong Burgess is. The fact that Sabo chose to focus on Burgess instead of Doffy...the dude whos literally killing everyone in the country. You're right...Burgess aint a Doffy lvl threat. Hes above that.

Yes cause the dude got Logia intangibility and all its other abilities. Most of the fight was ofscreened....including the parts where Burgess started using CoA.

Pre Mera Sabo also couldnt get the better of Burgess. All he managed was to crack his armour. He couldnt do anything to his arm. Unlike Bastille.

Fighting Sabo for 20 mins is good enough to show all his other stats are good. If he was too slow he would be negged and wouldnt be challenging. And did you not see Sabo flopping at crushing his skull.

He could potentially be....and thats good enough.
Never seen Sanji fan so low.

Lmfao that's a major jump.

Sabo not only won that clash, he overpowered Burgess' haki to such an extent that Burgess' armor cannon shattered. Imagine Zoro losing his swords in a clash, the only redeeming factor is that Burgess didn't get physically injured.
Well Sabo is pretty damn strong, that same attack crushed a vice admiral’s skull.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
If it means he finally does something useful, I'm all for it :funky:
$1,000,000 bet that genderbent Jean Bart low diffs Burgess with his boobs...
"BART BOOB BRAWLING!"

There are so many big titties in this series, I need to see someone smack a fool with their boobs.

But, in all seriousness, I agree, I hope Bart does something. If Bepo, Bart, Sachi, and Penguin, all get fucked and do nothing in this fight, it's going to be a bad time for Law fans, and I love Law.

Of course it's coping mechanism.

You Lanji fucks have this thing where you hype someone to make him a reliable opponent for Lanji.

Sabo would rape Burgess if Oda wanted to lol. He was stalling there.
But Sabo couldnt. His physical attacks jobbed at harming Burgess. All he could do was harm him with the Mera fruit. I wonder how well Sabo wouldve done without the Mera fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.