Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Weevil is Whitebeard in his "youth". Primebeard was 39+

Weevil does not represent Primebeard but Roxbeard.

Also, if they're willing to replace Mihawk they're willing to replace Primebeard. The levels aren't that far apart.
"Mihawk isn't levels apart from Primebeard"
:goyea:

And considering Akainu was stronger than Mihawk at Marineford

Current Akainu is beastly must be PK+ tier
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
:finally:

"Ive got my hands full with Burgess"

Mera Sabo, far stronger than Luffy....accepts he cant protect Luffy from Doffy because of how strong Burgess is. The fact that Sabo chose to focus on Burgess instead of Doffy...the dude whos literally killing everyone in the country. You're right...Burgess aint a Doffy lvl threat. Hes above that.

Yes cause the dude got Logia intangibility and all its other abilities. Most of the fight was ofscreened....including the parts where Burgess started using CoA.

Pre Mera Sabo also couldnt get the better of Burgess. All he managed was to crack his armour. He couldnt do anything to his arm. Unlike Bastille.

Fighting Sabo for 20 mins is good enough to show all his other stats are good. If he was too slow he would be negged and wouldnt be challenging. And did you not see Sabo flopping at crushing his skull.

He could potentially be....and thats good enough.
He survived a fire fist to the face point blank from an angry Sabo too.

Lmfao that's a major jump.

Sabo not only won that clash, he overpowered Burgess' haki to such an extent that Burgess' armor cannon shattered. Imagine Zoro losing his swords in a clash, the only redeeming factor is that Burgess didn't get physically injured.
Except Burgess fighting style doesn't revolve around his armor.

He doesn't need the armor to do the shockwave attack.

Sabo overpowered him, especially post Mera, that's true tho.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But Sabo couldnt. His physical attacks jobbed at harming Burgess. All he could do was harm him with the Mera fruit. I wonder how well Sabo wouldve done without the Mera fruit
That fight wasn't serious.

You read One Piece for so long and don't understand something as a stalling game?

It's the same level of idiocy as Luffy and Zoro running around Onigashiam trying to get higher instead of jumping there or asking someone to fly em there.

Sabo rekts Burgess on daily basis. Your judgement is clouded because you are coping for Sanji opponent.

I've never seen Sanji fan want so shitty opponent for their character ever lmao.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

"Ive got my hands full with Burgess"

Mera Sabo, far stronger than Luffy....accepts he cant protect Luffy from Doffy because of how strong Burgess is. The fact that Sabo chose to focus on Burgess instead of Doffy...the dude whos literally killing everyone in the country. You're right...Burgess aint a Doffy lvl threat. Hes above that.

Yes cause the dude got Logia intangibility and all its other abilities. Most of the fight was ofscreened....including the parts where Burgess started using CoA.

Pre Mera Sabo also couldnt get the better of Burgess. All he managed was to crack his armour. He couldnt do anything to his arm. Unlike Bastille.

Fighting Sabo for 20 mins is good enough to show all his other stats are good. If he was too slow he would be negged and wouldnt be challenging. And did you not see Sabo flopping at crushing his skull.

He could potentially be....and thats good enough.
Lmfao sorry I can't take you seriously because;

Burgess gets rocked from basic kicks from Sabo.

Sabo is clean after this fight and doesn't even think Burgess is worth while to finish off, he's about to leave him like trash.

Without fire Sabo completely outclassed Burgess.

Lmfao that's a major jump.

Sabo not only won that clash, he overpowered Burgess' haki to such an extent that Burgess' armor cannon shattered. Imagine Zoro losing his swords in a clash, the only redeeming factor is that Burgess didn't get physically injured.
Lets think about it like this.

Both Burgess and Sabo's haki cancel each other out. Then at the end of the day its Sabo's physical strength vs the armour Burgess is wearing.

This isnt comparable to Zoro...since Zoro has high quality blades that are extremely durable and also the skill he possesses as a swordsman protects the swords.

Again Sabo just broke the armour Burgess was wearing. He flopped in physically injuring him even though he was attacking.

Sabo is clean after this fight and doesn't even think Burgess is worth while to finish off, he's about to leave him like trash.

pre skip Luffy rocked BB and Garp.What is your point?Burgess didn't see him coming.

Hmm, @Bounty just pointed out to me that Blackbeard may actually have the 4th RP? His dialogue about Kaido "also having one" seems to imply he does as well, unless Aokiji or another Blackbeard pirate somehow also stole BMs RP.

Considering his history with Whitebeard, it does make sense that he might have it, considering Fishman Island was WB territory.

But I'm curious if that's the case, because then it must imply Blackbeard is the final major villain BEFORE Laughtale. I.e. he must he defeated to get the 4th RP and thus the way to Laughtale.

No idea what Shanks' motives are otherwise, but it almost seems like that one doesn't even need RPs to get there.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Chrono is coping.

I've never seen Sanji fan beg for Burgess to be his opponent.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lets think about it like this.

Both Burgess and Sabo's haki cancel each other out. Then at the end of the day its Sabo's physical strength vs the armour Burgess is wearing.
What no it fucking doesn't? They clashed and Sabo won, there's no haki equivalency here.

This isnt comparable to Zoro...since Zoro has high quality blades that are extremely durable and also the skill he possesses as a swordsman protects the swords.

Again Sabo just broke the armour Burgess was wearing. He flopped in physically injuring him even though he was attacking.
Sabo broke his armor and overpowered his CoA, any follow up attack on Burgess himself results in physical injury.

"as expected from a 3 bilion bounty pirate"

Now where are Zoro fans bringing his 1.1 bilion bounty? :ronalugh::kobeha::kobeha:

Battle of the strong, of course.
Teach, Law, Kidd and Luffy, the strongest in the worst generation. :jordanmf:
Yes, his bounties because of the bombs. He should be thanking them.
:milaugh:

Let me know we can counter 2 Yonko at the same time and then maybe we can place him on rooftop Zoro's level.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hmm, @Bounty just pointed out to me that Blackbeard may actually have the 4th RP? His dialogue about Kaido "also having one" seems to imply he does as well, unless Aokiji or another Blackbeard pirate somehow also stole BMs RP.

Considering his history with Whitebeard, it does make sense that he might have it, considering Fishman Island was WB territory.

But I'm curious if that's the case, because then it must imply Blackbeard is the final major villain BEFORE Laughtale. I.e. he must he defeated to get the 4th RP and thus the way to Laughtale.

No idea what Shanks' motives are otherwise, but it almost seems like that one doesn't even need RPs to get there.
Big surprise that someone who sailed with Whitebeard since he was a kid would remember/know where Whitebeard hid his own RP.

:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.