Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao sorry I can't take you seriously because;

Burgess gets rocked from basic kicks from Sabo.

Sabo is clean after this fight and doesn't even think Burgess is worth while to finish off, he's about to leave him like trash.

Without fire Sabo completely outclassed Burgess.
Yh a sneak attack drew blood. Wow crazy concept.

Logia Intangibility and long ranged flame attacks is great huh. Not only can he spam flame attacks on Burgess from a distance...he can negate Burgess's only long ranged attacks attacks with his intangbility.

Are you seriously using the page were Sabo jobs at cracking Burgess's skull lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yh a sneak attack drew blood. Wow crazy concept.

Logia Intangibility and long ranged flame attacks is great huh. Not only can he spam flame attacks on Burgess from a distance...he can negate Burgess's only long ranged attacks attacks with his intangbility.

Are you seriously using the page were Sabo jobs at cracking Burgess's skull lol.
Lmfao where Sabo has him at his mercy. Nothing Burgess shown proves he's worth being in Pre-Mera Sabo's weight class apart from this chapter with raw physical strength. Any statements Sabo's made about taking awhile means it'll take him a few minutes to low diff Burgess as per canon.

Sabo left fresh, not worn out or troubled.

Hmm, @Bounty just pointed out to me that Blackbeard may actually have the 4th RP? His dialogue about Kaido "also having one" seems to imply he does as well, unless Aokiji or another Blackbeard pirate somehow also stole BMs RP.

Considering his history with Whitebeard, it does make sense that he might have it, considering Fishman Island was WB territory.

But I'm curious if that's the case, because then it must imply Blackbeard is the final major villain BEFORE Laughtale. I.e. he must he defeated to get the 4th RP and thus the way to Laughtale.

No idea what Shanks' motives are otherwise, but it almost seems like that one doesn't even need RPs to get there.
And Law also saying "the winner takes it all" which might imply that he woult take BB's too.

Actually Blackbeard would have all four in that case then. If he has 1, Law has the Zou and Wano one, Kuzan and whichever titanic captain is with him steals the WCI one and Pudding to read them.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I was wondering if Oda will somehow hype Shanks before his battle with Blackbeard, but now that we got a Blackbeard vs Law, it'd make sense if we got a Shanks vs Kid as well. Kid has history with Shanks, and Shanks talked about starting the battle for the one piece, so it'd make sense that he'd also target someone who has a poneglyph copy, which in this case will turn out to be Kid.

I'm assuming that both Blackbeard and Shanks will receive their respective hype from this battle by defeating 2 of youngsters who were responsible in yonko downfall, all that before their actual fight
Based Admin :cheers:
@Pantheos get rekt :sanjismug:

Where tf do you see that ? Man used like 5 named attacks on him.

"I've got my hands full with Burgess"...Mera Sabo is far stronger than Luffy. If he was that much stronger than Burgess....he wouldve negged him and fought Doffy. Burgess is as much of a threat as Doffy.

Its not cope. Ive been hyping Burgess for months now.
I see that as Sabo saying he has his hands full then clapping Burgess in quite few minutes.
Lmfao sorry I can't take you seriously because;

Burgess gets rocked from basic kicks from Sabo.

Sabo is clean after this fight and doesn't even think Burgess is worth while to finish off, he's about to leave him like trash.

Without fire Sabo completely outclassed Burgess.
LOL Burgess got dicked down by no fruit Sabo bruh... " he's commander level " my ass
embarrassing little sissy :myman::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.