Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Law also saying "the winner takes it all" which might imply that he woult take BB's too.

Actually Blackbeard would have all four in that case then. If he has 1, Law has the Zou and Wano one, Kuzan and whichever titanic captain is with him steals the WCI one and Pudding to read them.
hell yeah,Luffy vs BB in laugth tale is a wet dream of mine.

And Law also saying "the winner takes it all" which might imply that he woult take BB's too.

Actually Blackbeard would have all four in that case then. If he has 1, Law has the Zou and Wano one, Kuzan and whichever titanic captain is with him steals the WCI one and Pudding to read them.
Potentially, it's possible that somehow Law was never given the WCI one. It could be that Law didn't want to be given one without actually trying to defeat Luffy first.

This is probable imo because it would give motive for BB to continue to go after Kid or Luffy next. He shouldn't have all 4 because of Law imo.

What no it fucking doesn't? They clashed and Sabo won, there's no haki equivalency here.

Sabo broke his armor and overpowered his CoA, any follow up attack on Burgess himself results in physical injury.
It wasnt a clash. Burgess was tryna do a ranged shockwave attack.....and Sabo came and broke his armour. Sabo didnt attack at the same time as the elbow came out...he attacked after.

Potentially, it's possible that somehow Law was never given the WCI one. It could be that Law didn't want to be given one without actually trying to defeat Luffy first.

This is probable imo because it would give motive for BB to continue to go after Kid or Luffy next. He shouldn't have all 4 because of Law imo.
Different factors:

- Defeated Wang Zhi - took over Pirate Island and seized the road poneglyph

- Sent Aokiji and another Titanic Captain to Totland to obtain the RP and capture Pudding (he might know how to awaken the third eye)

- Was waiting to ambush one of the three captains to obtain other poneglyphs, Law has the Wano and Zou one (he was there) while he didn't take the WCI one (Aokiji and his pal take it).

Or Wang Zhi didn't have a RP and Shanks has it, meaning BB vs Shanks next.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Akainu being removed from an active combat role is the only reason Luffy has survived in the New World for this long. Lol
Yeah,
Oda has to hold back on Akainu involvement in the story or Monkey jesus wouldn't even unlocked an advanced form of haki

Akainu is immune toward luffy fangirling

Can't say the same for Crydo and 007 Katakuri

Last edited:
hell yeah,Luffy vs BB in laugth tale is a wet dream of mine.
This would have to technically be before though. Let's say the following is true:

- Law only has Zou and Wano Poneglyphs, he didn't want the WCI one from Luffy
- Kid only has the WCI and Wano Poneglyphs since he wasn't at Zou
- Luffy has 3 obviously
- Blackbeard has the 4th hidden one from FI, but now defeats Law for Zou and Wano's Poneglyphs

This gives BB heavy motive to attack Kid or Luffy next. If that's the case then too, it would suggest that Luffy needs to defeat Blackbeard BEFORE Laughtale in order go there, since he'd need Blackbeard's own Poneglyph he took from FI.

Again, all speculation on how this may go down, but if BB has the 4th and Law only has 2, then Luffy and Blackbeard would imply to fight each other before going there.

Then you just have Shanks who seems like he doesn't need any of it go after One Piece, which is is weird....

Lmfao where Sabo has him at his mercy. Nothing Burgess shown proves he's worth being in Pre-Mera Sabo's weight class apart from this chapter with raw physical strength. Any statements Sabo's made about taking awhile means it'll take him a few minutes to low diff Burgess as per canon.

Sabo left fresh, not worn out or troubled.
How are you using Mera Sabo's feats to hype Pre Mera Sabo. Pre Mera Sabo aint shit and cpuldnt do anything but break armour that was in front of him. He couldnt do anything else to Burgess. And ran to the Mera fruit for protection

It took Mera Sabo 20 mins.....

Because Sabo had a nice DF that protects his ass. Pre Mera Sabp doesnt have that luxury and would be put in a pack.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It wasnt a clash. Burgess was tryna do a ranged shockwave attack.....and Sabo came and broke his armour. Sabo didnt attack at the same time as the elbow came out...he attacked after.
It was a clash, they're literally shown with struggle lines during it.

Drop the wank, you know Burgess' bum ass ain't for Sanji

Different factors:

- Defeated Wang Zhi - took over Pirate Island and seized the road poneglyph

- Sent Aokiji and another Titanic Captain to Totland to obtain the RP and capture Pudding (he might know how to awaken the third eye)

- Was waiting to ambush one of the three captains to obtain other poneglyphs, Law has the Wano and Zou one (he was there) while he didn't take the WCI one (Aokiji and his pal take it).

Or Wang Zhi didn't have a RP and Shanks has it, meaning BB vs Shanks next.
Yes all possibilities I guess. We'll have to wait and see. But tbh if BB hasn't gone after Shanks at this point, I just doubt it's happening at all. Shanks walks and talks like another obstacle to Luffy now, even if he's been "on his side" seemingly

There's somebidy that can counter two Yonko at the same time?:choppawhat:
:crazwhat:

Did Kaido and Big Mom attack at the same time? Yes, it was the combination attack that they use against five supernovas.

Did Zoro alone stop the attack from reaching the supernovas and save them? Yes, he temporarily blocked it with haki barrier.

It's not that hard to understand what occurred.

Nope. This chapter confirms he deserves 3 bilion because they said "as expected from a 3 bilion bounty"

So they actually consider Law worthy of that bounty and above the Teach that had 2 bilion instead.

Law 3 bilion > Teach with 2 bilion > Only 1 bilion ZoLo. :josad:
So now countering a devil fruit power with haki, an ability we seen before from "mere commander", is considered a 3 billion berry feat?

:kobeha:
Chopper future opponent must be stronger than Kaido and Big Mom.
:milaugh:

Let me know when he reach rooftop Zoro level.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How are you using Mera Sabo's feats to hype Pre Mera Sabo. Pre Mera Sabo aint shit and cpuldnt do anything but break armour that was in front of him. He couldnt do anything else to Burgess. And ran to the Mera fruit for protection

It took Mera Sabo 20 mins.....

Because Sabo had a nice DF that protects his ass. Pre Mera Sabp doesnt have that luxury and would be put in a pack.
What lol? He hits just as hard as any physical attack I posted for Mera Sabo. Nothing Burgess has done or shown pushes him to causing Sabo any trouble regardless of form. It's just a discussion of how long it takes for Sabo to put him down

Yes all possibilities I guess. We'll have to wait and see. But tbh if BB hasn't gone after Shanks at this point, I just doubt it's happening at all. Shanks walks and talks like another obstacle to Luffy now, even if he's been "on his side" seemingly
He will only go after Shanks after he finds a way to beat him without heavy casualties, and his crew is still powering up as it's mentioned their bounties also getting upgraded.

And Oda teased it at MF

Status
Not open for further replies.