Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Can a Zoro fan reply to me?
Mihawk got 3.5 bilion for his strength right?

This chapter confirmed that Law's strength Is as expected from a 3 bilion bounty.

Do you think that Zoro Is equal to Mihawk? Since the difference between Mihawk and Law isn't that huge and I thought you all liked bounties.
:gokulaugh:

Lawl fans:suresure:

The 10th member is stronger
It's possible.

We have no idea what Avalo, Lafitte, Wolf or Vasco Shot's true powers are. Not sure why people are pining for a guy with a power DF to be Sanji's sole deal. To me one of these other men, or the 10th, still have the capability to be more interesting as a Sanji opponent.

Imo, Burgess feels like a Jinbe opponent, simply because it seems more of an aspect for Jinbe's fighting style to out power someone. I'm sure one of these other 5 men will be Blackbeards #2.

My guess is still Laffite, he seems like an agile fighter and flier, but that'll depend on his fighting style considering that's kinda what King was.
If at this point those ppl still didn't show even their new powers (in case they have), I think it's clear that they are less relevant.
Only the 10th it's an exception since he is a total mystery.

Burguess = super arms
Sanji = super legs
They fit very well.

Btw, the agile opponent was Jinbei's in this arc. Queen was a tank with a lot of power. Like Burguess.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Not even a fan of Law.
But you all liked to bring Zoro 1.111 bilion bounty and Mihawk being worthy of 3.5 bilion bounty alone.

What Is your excuse for Law?
Doc Q confirmed Law's strength Is worthy of 3 bilion bounty, this puts Law above the Teach Who had 2 bilion.
While your poor boy Zoro only has 1 bilion. :josad::josad:
Ain't more than a "You are strong, guess your bounty wasn't for nothing".

That doesn't mean Law is on some unimaginable pedestal.

You must be clinically fucked in the head if you believe that Law can tank Zoro's last attack on King and walk it off.

But that wasn't my point.

Law's bounty =/= his strength.

Mihawk walks over him and Zoro like dogs still lol.

don't see what the hype of Burgess is, having abnormal strength in OP is every top tier characters privilege. We had Pre-TS half dead Zoro from Alabasta doing this;

had he actually tilted the island, it would be something worthy of hyping him up.

Its about time for :holdthisl:aw & Midd's true strength to be revealed. When they are solo without the SHP they cant do jackshit. If we switch Heart Pirates with SHP during BBP assault rn WG would have to find a new Emperor to replace Teach.

Status
Not open for further replies.