Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Anyone have any theories regarding Cross guild, Kid's crew and Shanks crew?

I think we might get intermission chapters for them too

Can a Zoro fan reply to me?
Mihawk got 3.5 bilion for his strength right?

This chapter confirmed that Law's strength Is as expected from a 3 bilion bounty.

Do you think that Zoro Is equal to Mihawk? Since the difference between Mihawk and Law isn't that huge and I thought you all liked bounties.
It's 3.59 billion
Why people tries to hide that 90 million 🤣

N Law has a crew unlike Mihawk

don't see what the hype of Burgess is, having abnormal strength in OP is every top tier characters privilege. We had Pre-TS half dead Zoro from Alabasta doing this;

had he actually tilted the island, it would be something worthy of hyping him up.
Completely agree, because cutting a mountain is a better feat than lifting it but they don't want to understand it.

If we take a small boulder (aka a mountain in miniature) some people might be able to push it or even lift it, but cutting it would be still out of question for everyone.
Hence on smaller scale it's proved that cutting a boulder is more challenging than lifting it, so going on larger scales (mountains) by the induction principle the same logic remains valid.

Shiryu killing Mihawk is an absolutely tasteless theory, Zoro vs Mihawk will happen, he has to be a way bigger challenge than Shiryu and tbh Sanji will most likely fight Laffite or Burgess, if he ever fights an Admiral that will be at final war, making shiryu stronger than Akainu level character will break the power scaling system.
Prime Rayleigh was yonko level, shiryu will be that strong…

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Shanks vs kidd might happen

No idea about CG.

I liked the speculation by one of the user here that sengoku might come to save law.
Sengoku action
:steef:

CG I think are probably gonna face an admiral
Best guess is Fuji or Kizaru considering they are making marine wanted posters

Dragon might also make his move too, I forgot about him.
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.