Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabo has all the advantage when it comes to haki , but Burgess has a much stronger physique. For Burgess jumping from the highest point of Dressrosa and landing solidly and with balance on his feet is a cakewalk, leaving Koala in amazement

The reason Sabo couldn’t comfortably put down Burgess despite the overwhelming difference in haki is his lacking physique. In panel 3 he is forced to disassociate because he would lose his footing and cave in from this attack

by no means does this attack look so fearsome.

Taking a look at Burgess dito, not only did it lift the buildings from their foundation but they also have rather sharp downward angle, suggesting they were cut with a lot of force , way more than that gravity attack at any rate

Burgess would do well against any yonko commander before his newfound devil fruit
Had he fought clowns like Marco and King....heck even Pre Mera Sabo. He wouldve performed far better. Mera Sabo's intangibility and range saved him.

Doesnt matter anyways. I hope Burgess gets more hype by defeating someone strong. I hope they run into Sabo again and Burgess gets a rematch.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Imo it might be at this point where Shanks actually doesn't need RPs to go after One Piece.

Dude casually hung around for years until he saw that Luffy became a Yonko, only now decided to do so. Then his next goal was to go after Barto, who has no relation to finding another RP. Didn't even seem like he went to Wano to get any RPs.

Since Shanks already defeated Kid and since Shanks seemingly does not have any RPs, I don't think they'll fight again. Plus, Kid's goal is now some man with a flame scar.

Unless shanks already has info on where is laugh tale(I doubt he has because he didn't sail to it) , I definitely see him going for PGs.

Btw, this shanks look just give me weird vibes lol

Kinda crack are you smoking? Luffy has all types of advanced haki while Zoro only has one. Hop off Zoro's meat
You understand on fundamental level advanced "CoA" is Ryou right and Zoro is not only pushing his "access" energy out making barriers he is also winning tug of war with CoA with Enma..luffy literally hasn't shown that level of control.

Not to mention Zoros Raw CoA level is so high..just merely haki leaking from his sword busts a mountain..his barriers are size of an Island blocking Hakai..he can tank mountain level Explosion with zero damage

Luffys Raw CoA level is so weak..he feels pain blocking trash attack like wind scythe..ultis head butt makes him feel pain..hody cuts through his Haki without using his own Haki.

I mean how can Zoro unlock advCoC but not advCoA when CoA is his specialty??

And when I say Luffys CoO is lacking compared to Zoro I am using feats. Luffy can have an adv application..Zoros Raw CoO can still be better no?

Idk King can probably lift a mountain too if not more..he was able to compete with Zoro physically who can momentarily hold back an Island wiping wave physically.

But physical strength is irrelevant here anyways..Mr1 was physically stronger..Zoro still one shot him.

King would blitz him and roast him with magma in minutes.
King has shown nothing that shows he can lift a mountain. Even Apoo and Drake can compete with Zoro when Zoro is not using his named attacks.

King has shown nothing that shows he can lift a mountain. Even Apoo and Drake can compete with Zoro when Zoro is not using his named attacks.
They couldn't over power Zoros guard. King was able to overpower tiger hunt.

That already puts him above mountain level since this is Enma Haki boosted tiger hunt.

Can King momentarily hold back Hakai?? Probably not but that's not a mountain level feat..its like physically stopping a moving country in your direction.

Might be

Next chapter would be clear give away for me.

Generally, if oda intends to not off panel a fight then he will follow it up.

But if the next chapter doesn't continue with this fight then I will not keep myself hopeful because most likely oda will off panel it and will only show the aftermath.

But ya since Teach is getting more panel and oda wants to wrap op asap then he might come up with new style where he runs 2-3 plots in parallel like SHs and Teach or even Shanks right now
I don’t want One Piece to be rushed. :lusalty:

:hapnoel:

You're right. He noticed her in the middle of the attack, so he probably couldn't react on time as he was in mid-air.
I can literally list down Zoros feats here that shit all over Rayleigh

I doubt Zoro would even lose to Blackbeard with that match up advantage

Zoro has far stronger Haki
Attack power
Range
Lethality
Etc

And Zoro has more than enough speed to take him down

Rayleigh admitted he's below BB

Might be

Next chapter would be clear give away for me.

Generally, if oda intends to not off panel a fight then he will follow it up.

But if the next chapter doesn't continue with this fight then I will not keep myself hopeful because most likely oda will off panel it and will only show the aftermath.

But ya since Teach is getting more panel and oda wants to wrap op asap then he might come up with new style where he runs 2-3 plots in parallel like SHs and Teach or even Shanks right now
Let's be honest
Knowing Oda next chapter he will move to Zoros group

Then later in 5 to 10 chapters well find out Law got off paneled

FS isn't passive, and Luffy mostly doesn't use it outside the battle. For all we know, he probably didn't even use it in this chapter.

Did he? I didn't notice it. He was careless I guess.
He wasn't really careless. He was going to neg the pacifista and g3 makes him slower. He noticed bonney was going to kick him before she did, but he probably didn't care cause she fodder and princess of this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.