Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayeligh folds Zoro, Shishi.

Law isn't getting neg-diffeed against BB. Even YC1s with DFs wouldn't lose that easily. The issue is when peeps act like Law is already a low-top-tier, where he shouldn't lose to him anywhere below high difficulty. A mid-diff fight is reasonable enough IMO.
Eh most YC1s are getting negged by yonko. Kat, Marco etc

Wano got done bad. Not sure how I feel about Kin’nemon or Kiku surviving. Yamato seemed like fan service and Carrot got the broom.

I liked the first two acts, but Onigashima didn’t do it for me outside of Gear 5. :catcry:

The mountain or large hill Burgess ripped out is comparable in size with the chunk of ice Jozu tore out of the ground, which also dwarfed giants (you could easily fit dozens of giants in its volume). Though Burgess seems to have done it with more ease thanks to his DF, while Jozu's strength comes with a diamond hard body capable of tanking large slashes from Mihawk.
It might be the best feat of Raw lifting strength in the series
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki

But again not enough to put him on level of top YC1 like King

He probably beats Katakuri tho..only because his skill set is just poor
Post automatically merged:

Zoro definitely isn't folding both. Luffy could probably beat Zoro in base form.
Zoro definitely is folding back. Zoro could probably beat Luffy with one sword

It depends on the match-up. GB defeated King and Queen quicker than Aokiji defeated Jozu at MF. He almost had the Scabbards and Yamato at his mercy faster than Kaido, someone stronger than Akainu. GB controls the battlefield, so it could be harder for Law to fight GB than Akainu, who's a straightforward fighter.

Besides, I don't get why Law has to be a mid-dif fight for Akainu. One attack is all he needs to end Law's life, unlike Big Mom or even BB for that matter. And Akainu isn't a level or two above the other admirals from what we know. He's never implied to be that much stronger than them.
Neither of those was a matchup issue. King and Queen were already defeated hence Greenbull was able to easily subdue them. That cannot be compared to Jozu who was full health and will facing Aokiji.

Greenbull vs Scabbards is again similar to the above, these characters were all injured with no haki usage. Yamato was even told not to fight. So again not comparable. You are heavily ignoring context to hype up Greenbull.

Law's feat suggest that. That one attack still has to land cleanly which is where the difficulty comes from.
Akainu is a level above Greenbull, for Fujitora, it is unknown since he is featless against a top tier. For Kizaru, he falls on the same level as Akainu and Aokiji based on portrayal and feats.
Oda has clearly separated the OJ admirals from the new ones(at least in the case of Greenbull).

Law cuts through Lings durability like butter. Big Meme would've lost, regardless of the magma and bombs.
Zoros attack power Royally shits on Law..on roof top when he scarred Kaido Law literally shat his pants showing it is something he can't even imagine doing

Laws best feat is doing internal damage to big mom skipping her skin durability

King is durable inside and out..he literally blew himself up and had no damage.

Law is getting folded by King based on feats.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Let's be honest
Knowing Oda next chapter he will move to Zoros group

Then later in 5 to 10 chapters well find out Law got off paneled
I don't have much expectations regarding this but somewhere deep inside I wish Oda just give us this fight.

One piece becomes interesting when Oda focuses on outside World more and this is one of such instances for me.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
After the Raid on Mary Geoise showed Sabo is clearly at least low Top Tier, Burgess should be powerscaled a lot higher than he is.

Now that Burgess has the Power Fruit, I'm more confident in him fighting Zoro. Captain of the 1st Ship vs Luffy's right-hand man.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You know commander level has been nullified to such a low level that Hancock casually destroyed two commanders right?

Every relevant character going forward (besides Sanji) will be shitting on all commanders
Bonney is not relevant. Not in terms of strength lol. She has literally nothing on Cracker.

@SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung do you guys feel like One Piece has been pretty decent since Wano ended?
It’s been okay. Blackbeard Piece has been pretty cool but it seems like Oda is just rehashing all of the same ideas he’s already used before. This whole BBP vs Law is so similar to the BBP vs Ace so far..it’s like Oda ran out of all his original ideas and now is just pandering to people’s nostalgia of a time where OP was actually good. Even Blackbeard Piece has kind of been a jumbled mess where I’m not sure wtf is happening or when/why half the time.

If Kingdom weren’t lulling atm I would give very little shits about the current OP story.

No, Green Bull's feats don't apply to every other top tier. YC1s could hold themselves against some top tiers. We already saw this back at MF.
Taking out a brutally injured YC1 in off panel fight doesn't suggest brocolli can neg diff King.

In a fair fight whole terrain would have been full of fire and explosions if King went all out.

With Sword Kyrodon both wings and fresh no scar King can push Green Bull to mid diff.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
After the Raid on Mary Geoise showed Sabo is clearly at least low Top Tier, Burgess should be powerscaled a lot higher than he is.

Now that Burgess has the Power Fruit, I'm more confident in him fighting Zoro. Captain of the 1st Ship vs Luffy's right-hand man.
No lol

It will be shiryu

And, Burgess isn't a lot higher than low top tier. That's a big reach.

Zoros attack power Royally shits on Law..on roof top when he scarred Kaido Law literally shat his pants showing it is something he can't even imagine doing

Laws best feat is doing internal damage to big mom skipping her skin durability

King is durable inside and out..he literally blew himself up and had no damage.

Law is getting folded by King based on feats.
Nope. Law's awakening obliterates Ling. Ling also isn't immune to internal damage, so Law's attacks will still be potent. Ling has subpar haki compared to Law.

Nope. Law's awakening obliterates Ling. Ling also isn't immune to internal damage, so Law's attacks will still be potent. Ling has subpar haki compared to Law.
Prove to me with panels
Internal destruction can do any damage to kinf sr all

I'll wait

King's haki shits on Law's

What the fuck are you talking about?
Law can't even use Ryou to coat his sword

King was able to clash blade with top 3 CoA users in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.