Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the Raid on Mary Geoise showed Sabo is clearly at least low Top Tier, Burgess should be powerscaled a lot higher than he is.

Now that Burgess has the Power Fruit, I'm more confident in him fighting Zoro. Captain of the 1st Ship vs Luffy's right-hand man.
Burgess doesn't stand a chance. :kobeha:
Zoro only fights people with impossible durability, monstrous haki and gimmicks. And of course weapon users. :myman:

It might be the best feat of Raw lifting strength in the series
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki

But again not enough to put him on level of top YC1 like King

He probably beats Katakuri tho..only because his skill set is just poor
King could be a special case due to his defense, but I can see Burgess being stronger than Marco and post WCI Luffy/ Zoro. But when it comes to AP Burgess should be comfortably above King now.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
No lol

It will be shiryu

And, Burgess isn't a lot higher than low top tier. That's a big reach.
I could see Zoro and Sanji double teaming Burgess and Shiryu. It's interesting.

Zoro generally fights brutal bruisers who don't use tricks, while Sanji fights stealthier, more cunning characters.

Zoro: Mr. 1, Ohm, Kaku, Ryuma, Pica, King
Sanji: Mr. 2 (disguises himself), Jabra (liar), Absalom (Invisible) Queen (technology/diseases)

Burgess fits Zoro's profile more, but doesn't have a sword.
Shiryu fits Sanji's profile more, and does use a sword.

Oda's setting something up here.

Prove to me with panels
Internal destruction can do any damage to kinf sr all
Really? Nice headcanon.

King's haki shits on Law's
:suresure:
Ling uses no advanced forms of haki...Watakuri is better than Ling in that regard.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Law can't even use Ryou to coat his sword
Neither can Ling. Injection shot destroys ling's defenses, not to mention Shock Wille.

King was able to clash blade with top 3 CoA users in the world.
Nice head canon.

Prove to me with panels
Internal destruction can do any damage to kinf sr all

I'll wait

King's haki shits on Law's

What the fuck are you talking about?
Law can't even use Ryou to coat his sword

King was able to clash blade with top 3 CoA users in the world.
King isn't human and his durability isn't related to haki, inside or outside is the same thing.
This is what happens if you attack flame King with internal attacks. :suresure:

Still trying to guess how will Loda redeem Admirals. Fodderizing the likes of King/Queen/Cracker etc is not enough they have to do something really big but thing is every old Yonko besides Shanks are down, BB is busy, Goofy doesnt matter because its Goofy. The only possible candidate is Mihawk and there is no way to do that also.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I could see Zoro and Sanji double teaming Burgess and Shiryu. It's interesting.

Zoro generally fights brutal bruisers who don't use tricks, while Sanji fights stealthier, more cunning characters.

Zoro: Mr. 1, Ohm, Kaku, Ryuma, Pica, King
Sanji: Mr. 2 (disguises himself), Jabra (liar), Absalom (Invisible) Queen (technology/diseases)

Burgess fits Zoro's profile more, but doesn't have a sword.
Shiryu fits Sanji's profile more, and does use a sword.

Oda's setting something up here.
No bro...

Oda isn't setting anything here. This is all like sanji will fight king because both can fly

Shiryu is a swordsman and zoro will fight him. And, we also have that color spread of Number 2s.

Who will sanji fight is up for speculation - for me either pizzaro (From north blue and also nicknamed corrupt king) or tenth Titanic captain or even Laffitte

Burgess most likely will fight jinbei - similar fighting style and being helmsmen

Amazon Lily group: Devon/Vasco

Law hunt group: Burgess/Augur/Doc Q

So the next Kurohige adventure is gonna be with Shiryu/Pizarro/Wolf, excluding Laffitte since i think he's already sailing back with Kuzan.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Burgess doesn't stand a chance. :kobeha:
Zoro only fights people with impossible durability, monstrous haki and gimmicks. And of course weapon users. :myman:
Burgess has been referred to as Blackbeard's right hand man, and commands his 1st Ship. Shiryu commands the 2nd Ship. So, obviously, they're going to fight Luffy's two Wings.

Burgess and Shiryu are fighting Zoro and Sanji in some way, the only question is who is fighting who. If that's the case, then Burgess needs to be on Shiryu's level, since Sanji and Zoro are pretty evenly matched (overall, right now Zoro's a bit stronger).

H

Herrera95

Burgess has been referred to as Blackbeard's right hand man, and commands his 1st Ship. Shiryu commands the 2nd Ship. So, obviously, they're going to fight Luffy's two Wings.

Burgess and Shiryu are fighting Zoro and Sanji in some way, the only question is who is fighting who. If that's the case, then Burgess needs to be on Shiryu's level, since Sanji and Zoro are pretty evenly matched (overall, right now Zoro's a bit stronger).
Evenly matched my ass. Zoro is ahead of Luffy imagine Sanji...

Burgess is not stronger (over all) than King or on his level. He just possess more physical strength. Physical strength is just one type of power or strength

Burgess has showed more physical strength or lifting strength than any other character in the manga. That is including the Yonkos.

Whether you want to call it a giant hill or small mountain Burgess did pull it out from the ground, lifted it above his head, and threw it. It is an impressive feat. We have never seen Big Mom or Kaido do the same with their physical strength but that doesn't mean Burgess is on their level either.

It's not just about having physical strength is about how well you able to use it in battle.

Mihawk shouldn't be as physically strong as Kaido or Big Mom. Yet, he easily cut through a giant frozen wave, bigger than the mountain Burgess lifted, with a casual attack from a distance. That attack is stronger than Big Mom's elbaf attack. That is because how well and skillfully Mihawk able to apply his physical strength to his sword attack or techniques.

Zoro 3 billion world attack lifted a mountain size Pica golem into the air. The golem was larger than the mountain.

Burgess is close to Dressrosa Zoro but still weaker than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.