Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean only the fanbase of the youtuber who made the poll? And you pretend that isn't unbiased?

What an idiot
I am not sure how unaware and ignorant to current events you are..but fucking polls show up randomly as long as you search videos on said topic.

Anyone who searches any One Piece videos might have poll like this pop up. I have seen polls on my feed popping up from people I haven't even seen.

And this dude has like 40k subscribers and there are 81k people voting on that poll lmao

Want me to show you more polls?

Btw this Youtuber whose polls they are desperately tries to argue Law = Zoro or Law >= Zoro

So it is far from his fans.

I am not sure how unaware and ignorant to current events you are..but fucking polls show up randomly as long as you search videos on said topic.

Anyone who searches any One Piece videos might have poll like this pop up. I have seen polls on my feed popping up from people I haven't even seen.

And this dude has like 40k subscribers and there are 81k people voting on that poll lmao

Want me to show you more polls?

Btw this Youtuber whose polls they are desperately tries to argue Law = Zoro or Law >= Zoro

So it is far from his fans.
From more Zoro-centric youtubers? Sure, you probably have a full gallery of them.

How do you have the time to vote on all of them? Considering that you have so much sex, and live at the top floor in a big suite.

From more Zoro-centric youtubers? Sure, you probably have a full gallery of them.

How do you have the time to vote on all of them? Considering that you have so much sex, and live at the top floor in a big suite.
Your insecurity and desperation is reaching new heights now

Zoro Centric this Zoro centric that

This motherfucker seems to have just as many Zoro as Law videos and he's a Luffy fan
It takes less than a fucking second to vote on youtube lol

Where did this monkey even come from?

How do grown men behave like that?

Now I can't save enough time to randomly vote while it shows on my feed?

Looooooooooool what Burgess and Queen agenda? You think I'm stanning these characters just because I admit Yonkou Commanders aren't weak?

Also, you all can hate Sanji as much as you want to. Doesn't change the manga itself.

Fun fact: birds with unbalanced wings don't fly very well. Robin is directly saying that Zoro and Sanji are on the same level. What the FUCK IS THE POINT OF THIS PANEL otherwise? Oda is making it clear as fucking day that Zoro and Sanji are meant to be Luffy's right and left hand men.

I NEVER thought I'd be accused on having a Burgess Agenda, the downplay of Yonkou Commanders that came from Admirals low-diffing injured Commanders like Queen, King, and Cracker, who were lacking their captain, is hilarious.

Burgess is one of my least favorite Blackbeard Pirates, and I think Shiryu is way more interesting and cool, but, doesn't mean I'm going to ignore Manga details to push agendas like Katakuri beating far superior to Queen. Is Katakuri stronger? Hell yes, but it's not the gap people want it to be.
Fun fact, Robin isn't comparing Lanji with Zoro much less their power and no one needs his brittle ass to fly, glad you realize that Queen isn't on the same level as a YC1, that's a start. :cheers:

Imagine saying 80,000 people voting on YouTube are all Zoro fans.

I am not even sure why I expect normal human intelligence on a forum dedicated to cartoons.
Every single Zoro hater that I have seen on this forum seems to behave like a social misfit living inside a fucking bubble.

Your insecurity and desperation is reaching new heights now

Zoro Centric this Zoro centric that

This motherfucker seems to have just as many Zoro as Law videos and he's a Luffy fan
It takes less than a fucking second to vote on youtube lol

Where did this monkey even come from?

How do grown men behave like that?

Now I can't save enough time to randomly vote while it shows on my feed?
Don't lie, you made the Zoro videos and you botted those polls, we could've used you in the worldwide popularity poll. :watchout:

Law 1v4 BB Pirates and might push them to high diff

Ztards: "Law can't 1v1 he's weak in 1v1. His last 1v1 feat was vs Vergo. Support character, King of Sneak Attacks!!! :vistalaugh:
Reality, running for his life from chopper and Usopp v2, implies they're on his level, haki completely shits on his DF if he can't cheapshot, soon to be deceased? Not looking good. :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.