Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
The nakama thread continues to entertain :ihaha:

I feel so free and liberated once I got off the hook and stopped supporting any nakama candidates.... And now that finally the Oden Sue country is out of sight, OP is exciting again :lumazed:

(I still voted for someone to join, but rn I chill and enjoy the ride)

If only there was any decent candidates, too bad theyre all ass and the best ones left :kayneshrug:

I ain't getting into this shit again lol, I've learned from my mistakes :suresure:
Yeah, there should be at least some sort of cooling down before jumping on a nakamas train 😁

Not gonna lie, I'm one good Bonney chapter away from believing in Bonney for Nakama. She just needs to show a solid role or dream for me to really say she has a good chance.
Well, Luffy does call her Bonney... But it looks like she's the arc princess? So no, not jumping on that train 😅

Yeah, there should be at least some sort of cooling down before jumping on a nakamas train 😁

Well, Luffy does call her Bonney... But it looks like she's the arc princess? So no, not jumping on that train 😅
How is she the arc princess? Because she asked for help? I guess Nami was the arc princess in Arlong Park then. Regardless, I'm reserving judgement until she shows a dream or a role. But for 3 chapters after her introduction she's off to a strong start.