Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Red Admiral you aint serious about this are you? Or you jsut annoyed and lashing out?
if you notice ... I never said anything too harsh in thread ...
he is one claim I wish all the Zoro fans dead ...

cause 3 years ago in a fight, I said I wish the Zoro fans who annoy me dead ... as a lash
and later on I did apologized

now ... he bringing that up and mention mods to get me ban
you tell me who is the bad guy here

The explosion was caused by Zoro stabbing him deep meaning trigger of explosion is inside King's body

If source of explosion is inside King's body where is explosion coming? From his ass hole?
Obviously the explosion is not coming from inside his body. If it was, than the explosion wouldn't have left Ling's body, or he wouldn't be in one piece (pun intended). Ling mentioned a direct hit, meaning Zoro directly hit the explosive, not a bomb that for some reason is embedded in Ling's body.

cause 3 years ago in a fight, I said I wish the Zoro fans who annoy me dead ... as a lash

you didn't feel sorry from the two of the last comments you made when you said "my wishes come true unfortunately for you"

I agree with you thats why I have been joking around with you most of this thread.

I guess it depends on how you look at
Looks like Mountain Serahawk cut is far bigger than the hill Burgess lifted.

Like a lot bigger.
I can pixel scaling based on the official height of Burgess to estimate how big the Mountain was, and how much joules It needs to be pulverized like that.
I can also pixel scaling the mountain of Amazon Lily and see how much joules It requires to be cutten in half.
It's basic stuff for me.
But of course this would be the result of calc and I know some people who are against calculating feats. :luuh:

I can pixel scaling based on the official height of Burgess to estimate how big the Mountain was, and how much joules It needs to be pulverized like that.
I can also pixel scaling the mountain of Amazon Lily and see how much joules It requires to be cutten in half.
It's basic stuff for me.
But of course this would be the result of calc and I know some people who are against calculating feats. :luuh:
Serahawk negs burgess

Obviously the explosion is not coming from inside his body. If it was, than the explosion wouldn't have left Ling's body, or he wouldn't be in one piece (pun intended). Ling mentioned a direct hit, meaning Zoro directly hit the explosive, not a bomb that for some reason is embedded in Ling's body.
Wtf??
When Zoro stabs King's Body deep..inside his body..explosion triggers.

Where is explosion coming from??

He blew himself internally and regenerated lol

If Internal destruction was answer to King..Zoro would have only focused on stabbing King lol

Don't listen to him. That's the Classic bringing old stuff someone said when mad/annoyed and use against that person to ruin his reputation and how they look in the eyes of people.
No One sees you as a bad Person dw.

It's basic stuff for me.
Idk about pixels here
That shit Sera Hawk cut was meant to represent most of Amazon Lily Island

This is just some random rock in random Island

Nothing to do with pixels here..one is simply portrayed as bigger and significant structure

Other is just a rock.

you didn't feel sorry from the two of the last comments you made when you said "my wishes come true unfortunately for you"
but I never said THAT is my wish
what? my wishes can't come true?
as long as I don't wish for something bad, nothing is wrong with that

that's something called being playful ... sadly you can't do it

p.s
(not to mention talking about what other people WISH is childish AT BEST)
I assume you are one of those guys who try to ban people on twitter all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.