Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IM NO LONGER A FAN OF LORO I USE TO THINK LORO OVER LAW BUT ALL GREENGOBLIN HAS DONE IS EARN A BARELY BILLION BOUNTY GAGS WITH lanji Low diff by a shark Hyped by a fake Vega punk Trying to look cool asking questions that's gonna be off screen Law is out here taking on a yonko crew and commander solo with no help while LORO barley beat king LAW EOS IS 3 TIERS ABOVE LORO MIHAWK IS PROBABLY A FRAUD TO I HUMBLY REQUEST TO JOIN TR LAW FANDOM AND CHANGE MY WAYS :endthis:
@EmperorKinyagi is that your twin brother ?

IM NO LONGER A FAN OF LORO I USE TO THINK LORO OVER LAW BUT ALL GREENGOBLIN HAS DONE IS EARN A BARELY BILLION BOUNTY GAGS WITH lanji Low diff by a shark Hyped by a fake Vega punk Trying to look cool asking questions that's gonna be off screen Law is out here taking on a yonko crew and commander solo with no help while LORO barley beat king LAW EOS IS 3 TIERS ABOVE LORO MIHAWK IS PROBABLY A FRAUD TO I HUMBLY REQUEST TO JOIN TR LAW FANDOM AND CHANGE MY WAYS :endthis:
I had a kid Sakazuki avatar a while ago and this fucker thought it was Law and told me "Low fans don't have a say"
Lmfao

Why you mad lmao?

Yes. If you want I can calc Burgess' feat and Seramihawk one and see which one Is more impressive lmao.
You are the One without common sense here, lifting a Mountain and then pulverizing It by throwing It Is far more impressive than cut a Mountain.
I guess it depends on how you look at
Looks like Mountain Serahawk cut is far bigger than the hill Burgess lifted.

Like a lot bigger.

Bipolar asf

Status
Not open for further replies.