Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was more like Green Bull didn't want to mess with the balance between Yonko and Navy created by World Government.

It is literally evidence because Brocolli had no issue at all fighting an alliance that defeated both Kaido and Big Mom.
Dude he says if kaido was still there he would not come then proceeds to say kaido was the reason the enemies didnt invade wano
Kaido s portrayal is similar to sword saint ryuma

:suresure:
I'm actually not offended, but rather amused. Anyone literate would realize that you are not making any sense and are going to use the most absurd, non-sensical argument to wank Zoro. I have not ran out of argument because you simply are not making a good one, and thus it isn't difficult to debunk whatever garble you're spewing in this 'debate.'
How
Prove to me explosion didn't come from inside him

Explosion only triggered when Zoro stabbed him
Why would King randomly be carrying explosive device lmao and such a device it causes and entire mountain level explosion

Where the fuck is so much TNT lol??
Dude its his lunara explosion coming from inside him.
But his insides are so durable nothing happens to him

I just want to confirm something with you all really quickly

Sanji’s BB opponent will not be burgess
It will be whomever is shown on panel with Shiryu next

That’s either Lafitte or Pizarro

I’m leaning more towards pizarro. Lafitte seems more like a Brook fight than anything
Why he needs to show up with shyriu zoro s opponent?
Tought wanji is stronger and has his own portrayal

How
Prove to me explosion didn't come from inside him
The burden of proof is on you; prove that it literally came from within him.

Explosion only triggered when Zoro stabbed him
Why would King randomly be carrying explosive device lmao and such a device it causes and entire mountain level explosion
Explosion only triggered when he hit the explosive. Why would Ling be randomly carrying explosive devices within him lmao and such a device it causes and entire mountain level explosion.

Where the fuck is so much TNT lol??
Dude its his lunara explosion coming from inside him.
But his insides are so durable nothing happens to him
The TNT is obviously inside his jacket. What more is there to say? Do you want me to also state the type of explosive and yield too?

Status
Not open for further replies.