One Piece Chapter 1063 "The Only Family I've Got"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the only way to go here now it's that Bonney herself starts to tell something bad happened to her country and there are a new ruler here as you say (something like Dressrosa).

A Doflamingo like (a guy allied to the World Government but into the underworld too).

For me, it's not bad if the thing goes like this. I would love it.
And then they go there, fight some super strong guy, unlock Gear 6th and go to Zou again for some reason :luffylaugh:

Aye that could be extremely hype and very promising if done right, I can only imagine the HYPE and inevitable fandom warring/clashing if it happens too, especially the powerscaling and such hahahaha!

What you suggested already sounds pretty cool tbh, I'd be up for reading that too! Some kind of multiverse one of a kind in the industry epic with all these renowned Shonen heroes and series crossing over for a unified storyline would be immense honestly!

KInda like what Jump Force was supposed to be ofc but they fucked that up bigtime apparently?

I wonder how it would be written though, would each author write a different arc or have one author oversee it but the other authors oversee their characters and series involvement in this grand series? Just trying to imagine all the mangakas trying to work together and their egos, distinct personalities and such but I know some mangakas are huge fans of each other and such, so it might be quite a nice opportunity too?

Maybe it could be a monthly series where each author involved draws part of the chapter, maybe a few pages each or so?

Maybe for simplicity they could just organise another anime special episode or movie or w/e?

Well anyway, if it ever happens somehow, it would be pretty swell indeed but maybe the series staying self contained might be better too, given the issues with DC and Marvel and their multiverses too haha.

I'd love a new Shonen Jump Superstars game though, that gets localised to the west and up to date with more recent series too as well as the current state of series like OP and being the true anime Smash Bros or "Multiversus" we need if you will ofc lol.
Post automatically merged:

Ahahaha, that would be pretty funny! I did see someone call Auger a "fraud sniper" who just uses his DF to ensure "perfect accuracy" but man, I just want to be truly dangerous and fantastic sniper, enhanced by an insanely powerful DF too, like a similar situation to how Shiryu should be a fantastic swordsman enhanced by a great DF, although given what his DF is, I really hope the intangilbilty idea is canon then and anything else Oda can surprise us with too lol.

Auger having a gag like that though, like a sort of parody of Hawkins would be too funny! Didn't Smoker say the ice-cream hitting his trousers was just their fate? I remember some character, an anime character I'm sure, saying something happening to their trousers was just fate for a gag moment, whether it was Smoker or someone else lol. Might have been a gag about Hawkins or Blackbeard or something, I can't remember unfortunately.

The sheer potential a teleporting sniper has is insane, never mind teleporting the bullets they fire or even their targets too ofc! I was DESPERATE for him to get Corazon's DF, the Nagi Nagi no mi I think it was called, as a completely silent sniper who would never hear firing and thus know their location from their gunfire, would be TERRIFYING and if he could silence his targets too when he hits them, they can't even scream out and cry for help and thus alert others they've been shot and there's a sniper targeting them!

Now that you mention it, a Manga would be too long ngl. Who'd supervise it? Bias and all that you know. A limited OVA series or a movie (like the DB, OP & Toriko one) would be great.
Could make it into a trilogy or a 2 part film. Good guys team up vs the bad guys

G

Gorosei Informer

All I need are games like One Piece Odyssey :cheers:

Aye, I hope Odyssey actually turns out well. The Fairy Tail turn based game looks decent but its expensive AF and rarely goes on sale and when it does, its never a deep discount either. Sad times.

After how much of a disappointment World Seeker and Burning Blood (imo) were, although I've not played them and only researched them, I really hope Odyssey is a big improvement. I saw the Alabasta trailer for Odyssey recently and really liked it, so that helps ofc!

And then they go there, fight some super strong guy, unlock Gear 6th and go to Zou again for some reason :luffylaugh:
They suddenly remember they forgot all about Carrot lmfao.

:pepehawk::saden::hapnoel:

Feels like Oda’s copying himself :gokulaugh:
Yeah he's been reusing a lot of ideas before, especially post TS. The immense Deja Vu with Miss Valentines DF and Machvise's for example lol. Doflamingos defeat being an inversion of how Crocodile was defeated. There's others I can't think of right now, my brain and body are too overloaded/weary atm lol.

Now that you mention it, a Manga would be too long ngl. Who'd supervise it? Bias and all that you know. A limited OVA series or a movie (like the DB, OP & Toriko one) would be great.
Could make it into a trilogy or a 2 part film. Good guys team up vs the bad guys
Yeah for sure, especially with the clash of egos and too many cooks type scenario that would happen most likely. The bias would be would real (like the One Piece lmao) as you said ofc. A limited OVA series or movie would indeed be great, could sell a LOT of merch that way too and thus make a LOT of DVD/BLu-Ray/digital/cinema tickets or whatever sales too lol.

A project like this celebrating the history, the decades of Shonen Jump and its most successful and immortalised/well known characters would be so sweet, celebrating how they got here, who got them here and such. The ultimate fanservice but also tribute to all the creators, staff, series etc involved too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure Doc Q's "diseases" are nothing like actual plagues. "Sickness" is a fancy name for affecting the victim in some bizarre way that is also contagious. I'll be surprised if Doc literally makes people ill.
true. but really i think its less "turning into a woman is a disease in op" and more "doc q can make literally anything into a contagious disease"

like doc q can probably go "ok you all speak different languages. thats a disease"
Perhaps but for now that's a reach..

C

Cruxroux

Both were insanly good arcs. But alabasta hit's different.

Smoker wasn't a fodder back then
:josad:
Ace was waaaaay too cool. Sabo feels like a failed rip off.

And vivi >> Rebecca any day.

can't choose between Crocodile and doflamingo.

Only problem with crocodile was no flashback lore given to us.
and Crocodile was written too well with his Iconic Laugh

true. but really i think its less "turning into a woman is a disease in op" and more "doc q can make literally anything into a contagious disease"

like doc q can probably go "ok you all speak different languages. thats a disease"
**starts speaking Ponelglyps Language**
Now the whole WG chasing them

Doc Q Overpowered.
:steef:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yes, trying hard because you clearly don't know the meaning of 'trashing'. The one who 'trashed' won't beg not to attack only a panel later. Again desperate attempt.

Of course if you want to trash you can use last chapter panel of Luffy jobbed to kid. There your point is valid but here it just shows your desperation. But I can understand afterall you are having a hard time coming out of ZKK fiasco. 🤣🤣🤣
I know the meaning of trashing fully well.
What you ignore is that not everyone uses blunt damage from which Rupee can stand up from.
What if, instead of Boggey, it was a swordsman who speed-blitzed him and slashed his head off? :ihaha:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This haki negating df is weird. I mean Kidd magnetised bigmam Who is supposed to have better haki than Both of them.
Can't argue if Bigmam was dumb and kaidou probably negg diffed him in previous fight.
She went full retard mode bro. That's why defeating her is not a big deal, she completely forgot to use any significant Haki forms especially advCoC she forgot she had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.