One Piece Chapter 1063 "The Only Family I've Got"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh mihawk fans are deleting they're Twitter account ig those rumors that shanks will be confirmed stronger than mihawk in the up coming chpts is true :finally:im telling y'all mihawk at most is admiral lvl below kuzan kizaru and akuinu wanking him over shanks is a bad idea LOroshits :queenhear:

Aye thats what I was thinking, I quite like this approach Oda is taking now. It certainly helps alleviate some of the issues these DFs have been arising. Aye, I was thinking of that exact moment too, I was kinda miffed that Law couldn't shift them around BUT it would have been far too broken if he could ofc lol. Maybe if he actually reaches their level completely or even surpasses them somehow lmao. Honestly wouldnt mind that for an EOS feat
Always thought that's what haki is for, Rayleigh said it's used to fight against ability users in general beyond just forcing Logia to a tangible state.

I assumed Law had greater haki than Vergo hence why he cut him even tho he was fullt clad in haki with Doffy being confident he could block Law's cutting ability.

Aye thats true too, she is pretty mature too, she seems level headed/rational generally. That is unfortunate, I did fear Kuma would not be able to be saved and thus the bitter irony of all these Kuma clones everywhere but not being able to restore her father back to normal, only being stuck with these degrading imitations of him.

Although I wonder if that Seraphim Kuma that is with CP0 will be something special somehow, either a serious emotional turmoil for Bonney naturally and a way to test the SHs vs Kuma as closely as possible, giving them a way to fight a replica of the original Kuma as closely as possible? Maybe that one will be the one to replace OG Kuma and the one Bonney might "accept" to "substitute" for her father?

Although she probably is gonna have to go through a grieving process like Luffy with Ace and this arc is where we finally get closure for Kuma's storyline and a true farewell for him, hence why he wasn't killed off at the Reverie incident and thus "mercy killed" even back then?

Honestly I can't even believe that Cobra is actually dead, despite us not getting to see him die and confirm it too. Its just shocking that hes actually gone now apparently tbh.
It depends if Seraphim are fully cyborgs or if they are clones of the warlords mixed eith lunarian dna and some cybernetics (kizaru's beams). In that case he would be basically an alteted Kuma clone, tho they still seem to follow somehow orders.

Need more chapters to see the direction this arc is taking, like Bonney how does she plan to save Kuma, she can't just take Vegapunk by force all the way to the Revs, I doubt the Marines would allow that that easily, he's their biggest wildcard. Will the revs be involved and bring Kuma here instead to fix him? Vegapunk has his lab here, to take him to Kuma would mean building a lab from scratch for that purpose I imagine.

Yeah to be fair, this is much more imaginative and thus creative and versatile than just spamming known diseases, this guy comes up with his own unique ones with the most bizarre (Jojo-like even funnily enough) side effects on people. Making someone explode is a really good idea as we saw him blowing up someone with an explosive apple back at Jaya too? Oh wait you just mentioned it afterwards ofc lmao.
I want to see some bizarre shit from this df, seems pretty hax from that view. Basically anything from outside the body can be used as a virus to infect someone.

Aye that makes sense, as we had Burgess trying to hunt DFs at Dressrosa and failing too ofc. I saw someone suggest that his new DF might have been Weevils and thus Weevil was offscreened and killed but I doubt that happened at all lol. It would be ridiculous if Weevil after being declared "the real son" of WB" with no explanation and then being killed offscreen without ever doing anything in the story and also being compared to a young/prime WB by Kizaru too.
Yeah Weevil never did anything in the story, odd to off screen him like that after all that hype.

I also panicked that it might be Urouges DF somehow but I would hate that even more than Weevil being killed offscreen lol. I dont think its his either as Urouges relies on taking damage to get stronger and it makes him bigger as he does too, it operates on some kind of karma mechanic as Urouge mentions karma when he uses his moves?

That would be pretty dope, maybe even infecting it to make it healing instead somehow ironically? In Command and Conquer Red Alert 2, I once modded the nuclear missiles to heal enemy units and buildings when they strike an enemy, much to the confusion of my friend who I was playing against and had no idea what my mod did until he tried to drop a literal nuke on me in the game LMAO!
Yeah Urouge's df relies on punishment-power exchange, doubt it's his.

Lol, Doc Q is the grim reaper afterall, use viruses to his advantage, healing viruses.

Could see that being some weird build from some game lmao, not even a mod.

Yeah I was thinking its superiors to Urouges DF for the reason you said. I would try to give Urouge the edge by letting him absorb the properties of what hits him and being able to use it, so if fire or lightning hits him, he can use it in return and literally fight fire with fire too and or apply his DF to the environment so enemy attacks hitting the environment would make it lash back out towards the attacker or something?
Yeah that could have added more to his ability, don't think that's how it works with him tho otherwise he would have used back Kizaru's beams that hit him.

Burgess fruit seems far more convenient though, I was discussing it with a friend yesterday and I said to him, I wonder if the fruit has any actual limit on the amount of power he can gain? I've seen people joking about how he's gonna become Saitama/One Punch Man potentially which is hilarious and he seems like a far superior version of Elizabello with his Yonko slaying Punch as I'm sure Burgess can gain the same amount of power in FAR less time ofc.
Wanna see the specifics of how it works, what's the limitation, is ir poportional to one's size/strength? Buff as in what exactly? Can he lift any weight as long as he can grab it or what? It could be overpowered but I guess that's what they are aiming, cheat code their way to the top in a sense.

Theres also if theres any weird shit he can do with it, some very lateral/outside of the box stuff like what Doc Q was doing. People were downplaying Auger with his new teleport fruit but they have no idea of the immense potential of it, especially on such an accomplished/proven sniper too and then, there might be some insane, outside of the box shit Auger can do with that DF too?
Imagine Van Augur teleporting his shots. Usopp would basically have to learn to find a way to deflect them, and deflect them in time too, no matter how far he is he can teleport them, probably as long as the eye can see which for Augur is favorable, he could shoot those birds from far away, so a wide range for his ability.

Maybe this is why Oda gave them such seemingly "simple" and "underwhelming" DFs because they are foils to Luffy and even the DF having SHs and will showcase how amazingly they can be used with the right mindset and such?
Might be used in such a way that when they fight as a group they will completely overwhelm the straw hats so it's up for them individually to find a way to counter them and their abilities ending most of them in classic 1v1 in the end.

Thanks for all the responses, going into such detail and such! Its really fun having discussions like this!

:cheers::kata:
:cheers:

Damn things are heating up like crazy. The start to the Vegapunk arc is already 100 times better than the start to Wano. CPO making moves too? Wow. My interest levels are VERY high.

I can already tell Bonney is gonna be annoying AF in this arc lol.

Law vs Blackbeard holy shit LFGGGGGG

5/5 chapter.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Just noticed that BB was riding over both Doc Q and Pegasus lmao

Btw, Law left in North Eastern direction from wano to an island

And, in this chapter BB mentioned that he expected one of captain trio to be here which means the place they are right now is somewhat important and not some random island.
If it is Elbaf, there's a chance Law gets saved by Giants.
Post automatically merged:

bb gotta hav e +20 char stat c ause the disrespect he makes his crew go through and they stick with him
I think it's showing how he's like Luffy. He's a bit of a jokester, climbing onto his man while shouting out at an opponent. Blackbeard is the pirate who laughs and smiles most next to Luffy.

Last edited:

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
If it is Elbaf, there's a chance Law gets saved by Giants.
Post automatically merged:

I think it's showing how he's like Luffy. He's a bit of a jokester, climbing onto his man while shouting out at an opponent. Blackbeard is the pirate who laughs and smiles most next to Luffy.
well that makese sense, the bbp r friends as well

Status
Not open for further replies.