One Piece Chapter 1063 "The Only Family I've Got"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If pacifista ace would appear infront of luffy, he will probably go insane and people wouldn't give damn about it, because its the first time luffy seen ace physically since he died.

but for Bonney it's not even the first time, pacifista are there on sabaody where she was introduced, so she knew what are they, don't tell me everytime she see a pacifista she go sobbinh like this?, LOL I think that's not the case, Oda just wanted to announce Kuma as her father, but he used the pacifista to make some drama making cringy statement like don't hurt my daddy, which is ridiculous for some people like.me.
No, Luffy would not go insane. Bonney is just trash mentally and lack mental strength.

Seems like an okay chapter, although looks like Law is going to be rekt since he's like a one man army..
Superhuman fruit for superhuman, a horse with a horse horse fruit mythical Zoan,.. idk I got mixed feelings about these simple fruit power
On one side it feels bland, kinda like the BB pirates just go at random
On the other hand, it also feels fine sometimes

What is Law supposed to take exactly ? Teach doesn't have shit, lol. And if he does, it would mean that after this fight he'll basically be pirate king ???

RIP Cracker. Atleast he tried saving his sister and protecting his home against an ex-Admiral. Was hoping we got to see more from him.

Bonney's alright. Can't say I really like her but she's pretty sympathetic and she fits in with Luffy's group at the moment. Hopefully we get to see a Kuma backstory, could benefit Kuma, Bonney, the Revolutionaries and Vegapunk but perhaps we'll only get bits here and there.

Law's boss. He took a situation where he was at a clear disadvantage, being ambushed, fell back, responded to all attacks and is currently prepared to fight in an open-space in contrast to where it started. He seems to be living up to his 3 billion bounty and improving even post-Wano. Love to see it, he's easily one of the best and coolest One Piece characters.

Teach is always great. Waiting for Luffy, Kid and Law to take down his 2 fellow Emperors then jumping one of them for the benefits. Van Auger's fruit is boss and I can't wait for Usopp to face him, sniper vs sniper. Doc Q has a fitting fruit for Chopper to challenge himself against. Burgess' fruit is strong, I mean guy's chucking mountains but not the most interesting to me. We'll see how his fight goes.

Carrot is The 10th titantic Captain.
She became vengenace.
Mugiwara nakama! Gonna happen…

Post automatically merged:

What is Law supposed to take exactly ? Teach doesn't have shit, lol. And if he does, it would mean that after this fight he'll basically be pirate king ???
Good point unless Law wants Coby plus BB’s soiled undies from Teach’s run ins with Shanks then Akainu and then with Rayleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.