One Piece Chapter 1063 "The Only Family I've Got"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, Kuma in Bonney's flashback looks a bit more aged than the cyborg Kuma we got. Vegapunk probably makes Kuma a bit younger in his experiment like how he did with the Seraphims probably.
Oh Bonney. :( I feel like some people are being hard on her. Of course she's aware that the KumaCop isn't actually Kuma, but seeing his face and being right near it is triggering for her.
Agreed. People act like nobody else would act like Bonney did. Have Pacifista Ace appear in front of Luffy and Luffy will cry a river lol.

People act like nobody else would act like Bonney did. Have Pacifista Ace appear in front of Luffy and Luffy will cry a river lol.
If pacifista ace would appear infront of luffy, he will probably go insane and people wouldn't give damn about it, because its the first time luffy seen ace physically since he died.

but for Bonney it's not even the first time, pacifista are there on sabaody where she was introduced, so she knew what are they, don't tell me everytime she see a pacifista she go sobbinh like this?, LOL I think that's not the case, Oda just wanted to announce Kuma as her father, but he used the pacifista to make some drama making cringy statement like don't hurt my daddy, which is ridiculous for some people like.me.

Last edited:
If pacifista ace would appear infront of luffy, he will probably go insane and people wouldn't give damn about it, because its the first time luffy seen ace physically since he died.

but for Bonney it's not even the first time, pacifista are there on sabaody where she was introduced, so she knew what are they, don't tell me everytime she see a pacifista she go sobbinh like this?, LOL I think that's not the case, Oda just wanted to announce Kuma as her father, but he used the pacifista to make some drama making cringy statement like don't hurt my daddy, which is ridiculous for some people like.me.
Bonney literally got emotional damage whenever he sees clones of Kuma which tells you how unstable she is, I assumed that she got the DF at a young age so she didn't get matured enough to handle stuff like her father getting turned into emotionless cyborg. I don't think Bonney will keep sobering whenever she sees any Pacifista resembling her father but the point is that, you can't change the fact that her one and only family got treated like that, anybody else would have react the same way. Y'all just making a big deal out of it.

Bonney literally got emotional damage whenever he sees clones of Kuma which tells you how unstable she is, I assumed that she got the DF at a young age so she didn't get matured enough to handle stuff like her father getting turned into emotionless cyborg. I don't think Bonney will keep sobering whenever she sees any Pacifista resembling her father but the point is that, you can't change the fact that her one and only family got treated like that, anybody else would have react the same way. Y'all just making a big deal out of it.
But she is more stable in marijoise seeing her real father getting stab, lol I get all that emotion thing its her daddy blah blah blah, the point is the reaction was too overly dramatic, the ''don't hurt my daddy thing '' should have been said or maybe more suitable in marijoise than in this chapter, but because oda likes to blueballs everyone, the statement that suppose to happen in marijoise been done here,

Also how come I lm making a big deal out of it, we are talking about the chapter and some scenes that was in it, I also point out Doc Q DF and how come turning someone into a girl considered sickness, you're making a big deal if you talk about something like every darn week. Don't get triggered if I'm pointing out such bs of your idol Loda lmao

• Now I wonder what are the real ages of Bonney and Kuma?
  • Will BB force Law to perform the immortality technique?
  • With Law's statement about Haki, majority of the crew won't defeat BBP without Haki... They'll definitely awaken both CoA and CoO, at least Usopp, Robin, Franky and Brook (one Haki being decent but not YC level, the other Haki being average/below average), Chopper with CoA, Nami with CoO...
  • I doubt Law will be killed... Something will force BBP to leave without killing Law but with them would be the RP rubbings...
  • WHERE'S CARIBOU?

damn we got other uselesss bitch crying.
one piece became shit
Lmao This statement doens't even has anything to do with zoro.

Many other people complained on Bonney being a bitch which she is tbh.

But y'all lashing out on Whole zoro community.
I don't know if he did anything in past. but neither this statement has to do anything with zoro nor the whole zoro community has to do anything with whatever he says. he got his opinion.

Or y'all just accept zoro lives in your mind Rent free.
:cheers:
It's y'all brought zoro in the conversation. Not us
Post automatically merged:

• Now I wonder what are the real ages of Bonney and Kuma?
  • Will BB force Law to perform the immortality technique?
  • With Law's statement about Haki, majority of the crew won't defeat BBP without Haki... They'll definitely awaken both CoA and CoO, at least Usopp, Robin, Franky and Brook (one Haki being decent but not YC level, the other Haki being average/below average), Chopper with CoA, Nami with CoO...
  • I doubt Law will be killed... Something will force BBP to leave without killing Law but with them would be the RP rubbings...
  • WHERE'S CARIBOU?
Carrot is in the barrel just in the wrong ship.
Carrot saves Law.
:kobeha::kobeha:

**Don't give me , this was already a theory**

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh Bonney. :( I feel like some people are being hard on her. Of course she's aware that the KumaCop isn't actually Kuma, but seeing his face and being right near it is triggering for her.
Exactly, she is deeply traumatised and reacting in a natural way to it.

No, I think she was responding to Chopper
Bonneys line came immediately after Atlas spoke and left. In Bonneys panel, you can see them watching Atlas as she flies into that giant banana dragon hologram thing too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyyy...Not all Zoro fans are like this:beckmoji:
But everyone who is like that is a zoro fan though :endthis:

Need to reread Sabaody to see if I find Bonney have any specific reaction to the Pacifista.

Not sure I recall Oda even giving her screentime when the Pacifista arrived cause all I remember by heart is the guys fighting.
iirc it was Hawkins, Urouge, Drake and Apoo.

I'm pretty sure that it was confirmed during Roofpiece, but here we get it for different abilities not just moving characters...
This is such big escape for Oda since he can have Luffy haki his way out of anything now. Limited by his imagination and strong enough haki to neg DF abilities is such big fav for Luffy in his battle with BB.

I'm so hyped for Usopp and Van Augur.

Need to reread Sabaody to see if I find Bonney have any specific reaction to the Pacifista.

Not sure I recall Oda even giving her screentime when the Pacifista arrived cause all I remember by heart is the guys fighting.
Done. She actually has very limited screentime so its fast to do it.

Answer: Nope. Not one interaction with the Pacifista. Oda even separated her from the fights against them cause she was at the harbor using her DF on Marine by turning fodder into kids and old folk
Looks like she didnt even see any of them.

It's at least consistent to why she wouldn't have a reaction there but here.

Oda didn't give her even one panel with a Pacifista or even her acknowledging the arrival.

Done. She actually has very limited screentime so its fast to do it.

Answer: Nope. Not one interaction with the Pacifista. Oda even separated her from the fights against them cause she was at the harbor using her DF on Marine reinforcements by turning fodder marines into kids and old folk
Looks like she didnt even see any of them.

It's at least consistent to why she wouldn't have a reaction there but here.

Oda didn't give her even one panel with a Pacifista or even her acknowledging the arrival.
This is pretty much all there is of her when shit goes down.

Last edited:
If midd can take big mom swords he's low diff LORO
If law can almost ko big mom with kroom Zoro getting low diff
Stop embarrassing yourself
Law 1v1 a yonko crew while Zoro getting portrayals with Robin and struggling agisnt a robot shark :milaugh:
Oda clearly doesn't see that bum on law lvl law might be closer to mihawk than Zoro when you think about it mohawk is like midd admiral:kuzanshut:

It's crazy how law Luffy and midd are closer to bumhawk than Zoro
they're gonna surpass mifruad first :steef:and thats oda way of showing us why nobody cares for wss

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Truth. Most people would not respond well to a parental figure they love being turned into a robot and attacking them.

I'd cry, too.

But she is more stable in marijoise seeing her real father getting stab, lol I get all that emotion thing its her daddy blah blah blah, the point is the reaction was too overly dramatic, the ''don't hurt my daddy thing '' should have been said or maybe more suitable in marijoise than in this chapter, but because oda likes to blueballs everyone, the statement that suppose to happen in marijoise been done here,

Also how come I lm making a big deal out of it, we are talking about the chapter and some scenes that was in it, I also point out Doc Q DF and how come turning someone into a girl considered sickness, you're making a big deal if you talk about something like every darn week. Don't get triggered if I'm pointing out such bs of your idol Loda lmao
If you’re talking about the Reverie then yes, Bonney did cried as much as she is in the newest chapter, she did cried once in Sabaody. The only time she didn’t cry was in Marineford where she got mad against Vegapunk for making Kuma to be like that. I agreed that the scene could have handle better but Oda just wants to emphasize how desperate she is.

The gender switching sickness was bullshit which I also agreed. And if you know me enough, you would know that I’m a big Oda hater Lmao. Don’t lump me in with those “Oda’s angels” on Reddit cuz I ain’t defending every little things that Oda does. I only defends Oda’s writings when it’s super obvious that the fans are exaggerated more than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.