One Piece Chapter 1063 "The Only Family I've Got"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not the clothes it’s the dirt that Oda drew on his arms and face (we know those aren’t wrinkles since this was over a decade ago and current kuma doesn’t have that many wrinkles)
Oh. I didn’t notice that.

Perhaps they became royalty later on, or they lost their roles beforehand. Kuma became a revolutionary, so that could’ve been after.

As for why they look dirty, perhaps something terrible happened to the Sorbet Kingdom? We might find out next chapter.

Remember that Bonney is probably an actual child. She was a child when she was drowning, so it’s probably a Momo 2.0 situation
I doubt a child became a Supernova, in fact it’s impossible. And the timeline of daddy Kuma wouldn’t add up since he was pirating heavy, in the Revs, and became a cyborg, when would he have time to knock someone up and be around enough for Bonney to grow attached to him

Read the chapter first, it’s literally 12 pages long. You’re not entitled to anything. :endthis:

Threads are made for discussion.
What's the point of Law vs Blackbeard being showing in the opening post? Of course I am not going to read the comments before I read the chapter, but I literally cannot dodge the spoil if it's right below the link.It's the first time something so major has been spoiled like that in the opening post.

She’s doing just fine against the man that defeated Kaidou himself :kayneshrug:
I think she can at the very least, make him scream like a little kid, like the scabbards did.:suresure:
“Against” :luffylaugh:
Post automatically merged:

What's the point of Law vs Blackbeard being showing in the opening post? Of course I am not going to read the comments before I read the chapter, but I literally cannot dodge the spoil if it's right below the link.It's the first time something so major has been spoiled like that in the opening post.
PM TAC about it, I guess.

Friendly reminder, Aokiji neg diffed Cracker without even knowing he’s a commander due to his bounty poster mix up.
Just froze some random fodder and went on his way @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
:saden:
L maggot :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Remember that Bonney is probably an actual child. She was a child when she was drowning, so it’s probably a Momo 2.0 situation
Yeah because she was probably turning into a child before she was thrown into the water? Just a theory..

I hope Warp won't extend to Augur's bullets. Would ruin his entire sniper character to me if it ain't about actual aiming skill but basically having an aimbot. He wouldn't even be a sniper anymore cause it wouldn't be him doing any actual sniping in the first place.

Also, next chapter or two would be the perfect moment to show us the bounties of BBs Crew.

Last edited:
I hope Warp won't extend to Augur's bullets. Would ruin his entire sniper character to me if it ain't about actual aiming skill but basically having an aimbot. He wouldn't even be a sniper anymore cause it wouldn't be him doing any actual sniping in the first place.
None of them are really fair anyway. I.E Burgess needs a strength fruit to lift a mountain while other characters like Garp can destroy mountains with their bare fists. Blackbeard has to use a devil fruit specifically made to null other DF users, while Seastone usually does that for a majority of most DF users, though I think Luffy was seen stretching a little despite being in a sea stone cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.