Powers & Abilities Based on feats Luffy has the strongest haki in the verse right now.

No he does not lol luffy even in gear 5 with haki was getting wreck by kaido on many fronts bruh and katakuri still to this day has the best future sight without a doubt,even luffy hasn't shown it to the level of kata who can even hear the future ,think about this if it was katakuri on roof piece against kaido he wasn't barely gonna dodge thunder bagua, he would dodge it, unlike luffy who was basically taken every hit, katakuri uses fs as part of his fighting all the time unlike luffy

Last edited:
I still think shanks has the strongest haki in the verse even though we haven't seen much of it, until luffy surpasses shanks I can't accept luffy as the one with the strongest haki. He is destined to have the strongest as the main character and future king of the pirates but I'm sure there is still a lot about haki he doesn't know.

Shanks wasn't even intentionally using his conquers haki when he boarded whitebeards ship and most of the crew passed out and it cracked parts of the ship, also just the few panels with shanks canceling greenbulls logia powers from miles away is more than enough by itself to show that shanks haki far surpasses that of anyone else we've seen. So imo shanks will continue to have the strongest haki in the verse until after luffy beats him and learns more about haki from him

Fujitora showed it when he knew exactly where the battle would relocate. There are at least 5 candidates with better FS than Luffy at the moment

1. Mihawk
2. Fujitora
3. Katakuri
4. Aisa (can't remember details but CoO wonderchild)
5. Shyarly (can't remember details but CoO wonderchild)

Kaido ≈ Luffy

Unknown/Unclear
Rayleigh, Shanks, Enel, Coby, Dragon, Sengoku, Kuzan, Lafitte, Beckman, Urouge, Shiliew, Imu, Kong, Gorosei

?? Abt what
U think fuji randomly throws his gravity in the space seeing if it’s lucky enough to catch an asteroid 💀
I can debate people like you have an agenda. The only haki feat Fuji has is sensing the people on the island I’m not going to debate anything else. Your just saying shit that we both know isn’t a haki feat to push your agenda.
Post automatically merged:

Fujitora showed it when he knew exactly where the battle would relocate. There are at least 5 candidates with better FS than Luffy at the moment

1. Mihawk
2. Fujitora
3. Katakuri
4. Aisa (can't remember details but CoO wonderchild)
5. Shyarly (can't remember details but CoO wonderchild)

Kaido ≈ Luffy

Unknown/Unclear
Rayleigh, Shanks, Enel, Coby, Dragon, Sengoku, Kuzan, Lafitte, Beckman, Urouge, Shiliew, Imu, Kong, Gorosei
I literally said based on feats give me there feats. None of them have better feats.

> Shanks showed better CoC feat and was called FS killer , so you are wrong .

> Mihawk or Fujitora have better CoO feats and portrayal ,

> Zoro has better feats for CoA , he scarred kaido using just CoA while luffy called it shallow

> Shanks showed better CoC feat and was called FS killer , so you are wrong .

> Mihawk or Fujitora have better CoO feats and portrayal ,

> Zoro has better feats for CoA , he scarred kaido using just CoA while luffy called it shallow
he said fluffy has the best haki overall not fluffy has the best individual haki
fluffy advcoa and coo is better than shanks as of now
luffys coc is better than fuji and mihawk
lmao fluffy has better coa than zoro and if not fluffy is still better than zoro overall in the haki category

I can debate people like you have an agenda. The only haki feat Fuji has is sensing the people on the island I’m not going to debate anything else. Your just saying shit that we both know isn’t a haki feat to push your agenda.
Post automatically merged:

I literally said based on feats give me there feats. None of them have better feats.
It’s not an agenda lol , how is it not a haki feat
U think fuji doesn’t use his coo to sense meteors from the space or he just randomly throws his attack up praying an asteroid will be caught up in his gravity

lmao fluffy has better coa than zoro and if not fluffy is still better than zoro overall in the haki category
Zoro has better CoA than Luffy , Haki isn't just based on the level your haki reached but on its strength and feats .

When Luffy with FS thought Sanji sensed an enemy around and went to stop him , he said his CoO is weaker than Sanji's despite the former having its advanced version while Sanji's CoO is just basic , also the whole thing was just a gag ; just to show how can you compare Haki around .

Dude said luffy has strongest Haki , this is some random ass wanking you have right there , he didn't say luffy has the advanced version of Haki .

Shanks's FS killing feat alone shits on Luffy's wanked CoO and His CoC 's feat above Luffy's Haki when GB gets brought out , you only have CoA to compare between them .

Zoro has better CoA than Luffy , Haki isn't just based on the level your haki reached but on its strength and feats .

When Luffy with FS thought Sanji sensed an enemy around and went to stop him , he said his CoO is weaker than Sanji's despite the former having its advanced version while Sanji's CoO is just basic , also the whole thing was just a gag ; just to show how can you compare Haki around .

Dude said luffy has strongest Haki , this is some random ass wanking you have right there , he didn't say luffy has the advanced version of Haki .

Shanks's FS killing feat alone shits on Luffy's wanked CoO and His CoC 's feat above Luffy's Haki when GB gets brought out , you only have CoA to compare between them .
Zoro doesn’t have better CoA than Luffy that sounds ridiculous especially when you say it’s based on feats and strength. Luffy has better feats and is stronger.

The moment you’re referring to with Sanji was a gag because it was women. Are you seriously trying to argue Sanji having better CoO than Luffy?

I said Luffy has the best haki based on feats. Meaning what we have seen so far. That can change when other characters show more. How is what I’m said wanking?

I already said shanks has better CoC so why are you even whining about that. Overall you sound bitter. Arguing Zoro and Sanji having better haki than Luffy post Wano is pretty ridiculous.

Zoro doesn’t have better CoA than Luffy that sounds ridiculous especially when you say it’s based on feats and strength. Luffy has better feats and is stronger.
Zoro scarred Kaido using CoA while luffy's ass coa is shallow lol .
The moment you’re referring to with Sanji was a gag because it was women. Are you seriously trying to argue Sanji having better CoO than Luffy?
Luffy said sanji's CoO better than him based on simple hypothesis which sanji sensed a strong enemy and went to deal with while luffy couldn't despite luffy having an advanced form in FS and Sanji has basic CoO , albeit that just if that feat was real , according to luffy :

Sanji's CoO > Luffy's CoO .

And apparently this happened with Zoro and luffy vs batman .

Zoro and Luffy were off guard talking to kinemon's wife , and in just in a moment Zoro sensed the enemy and blocked the arrow and procceded to see batman on the sky flying while luffy's ass CoO JUST REALISED WHAT HAPPENED lol .

I said Luffy has the best haki based on feats. Meaning what we have seen so far. That can change when other characters show more. How is what I’m said wanking?
he has no best feats ,

Shanks surpassed his CoC feat vs GB .

Zoro surpassed his CoA FEAT VS Kaido .

Kaido's FS surpassed his Feat .

so you are wanking out lol .

I already said shanks has better CoC so why are you even whining about that. Overall you sound bitter. Arguing Zoro and Sanji having better haki than Luffy post Wano is pretty ridiculous.
luffy tards are legit the worst stans , they wank to oblivion ; you said Luffy has the strongest Haki in THE VERSE while shanks just recently embrassed him either with CoC or his FS Killer ability lol and Zoro embrassed him in CoA by feats .

Chances are Kaido did show all three but it just wasn’t clear (because ACoA and ACoC both do near enough the exact same thing), but Luffy has the best shown so far.
Kaido was surprised when the scabbards cut him, I think that's an indication that Kaido's knowledge about armament haki–surprisingly so–was very limited since he couldn't really figure out why the scabbards were able to cut him.

Zoro scarred Kaido using CoA while luffy's ass coa is shallow lol .

Luffy said sanji's CoO better than him based on simple hypothesis which sanji sensed a strong enemy and went to deal with while luffy couldn't despite luffy having an advanced form in FS and Sanji has basic CoO , albeit that just if that feat was real , according to luffy :

Sanji's CoO > Luffy's CoO .

And apparently this happened with Zoro and luffy vs batman .

Zoro and Luffy were off guard talking to kinemon's wife , and in just in a moment Zoro sensed the enemy and blocked the arrow and procceded to see batman on the sky flying while luffy's ass CoO JUST REALISED WHAT HAPPENED lol .

he has no best feats ,

Shanks surpassed his CoC feat vs GB .

Zoro surpassed his CoA FEAT VS Kaido .

Kaido's FS surpassed his Feat .

so you are wanking out lol .

luffy tards are legit the worst stans , they wank to oblivion ; you said Luffy has the strongest Haki in THE VERSE while shanks just recently embrassed him either with CoC or his FS Killer ability lol and Zoro embrassed him in CoA by feats .
Bro everything you said is wrong also Zoro was using CoC as well when he scarred Kaido. Sanji CoO isn’t even comparable to Luffys. Everything your saying is just wrong.

I get what he is saying.

Zoro could damage kaido with just COA, could Luffy, or did he also need internal destruction COA to do the same.

So:

Zoro COA > Luffy COA

Luffy COA + Internal Destruction > Zoro COA

But, Internal Destruction COA is still a part of COA

So, Luffy COA > Zoro COA.

Or maybe Im wrong?