Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Social media is getting worst and worst every seconds
This is another Depp & Amber version not same but similar
I only feel sorry for fans that got scammed by her & husband for years
That's Why I left every social media in the past 2 years. Instagram/facebook/twitter.
Something about them makes me scroll through them and instill hate or insecurity in me regarding something.
Not once in my life I have put down my phone being happy after using social media.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
So leakers hinting Dragon or smtn

lmao imagine falling for that larpin she did, either shes getting divorced and this way dont need to pay alimony or since shes getting old shes gonna fake victim even tho shes a millionaire with tons of deals, to now appeal to hysteric religious ameriburger soccer moms and proft from them with old age coming

are you a larping femcel, maybe you look like DocQ if he used the malady power on himself so the profile pic fits lol
Congrats im the first person to ignore you

C

Cruxroux

Its kind of sad how soft and fragile this new generation is.
Sure bulling and/or abuse a human being even if its man or woman is a terrible thing but i remember when i was kid most of us were able to handle hard situations and made us stronger without crying left and right for everything.

Its like the new generation cant do anything besides crying for help and telling people how broken her/his feelings are on the internet..
Lmao is it weird to fall in both the categories at once.
:josad:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
That's Why I left every social media in the past 2 years. Instagram/facebook/twitter.
Something about them makes me scroll through them and instill hate or insecurity in me regarding something.
Not once in my life I have put down my phone being happy after using social media.
Avoidism is the not the solution bro.

You just need be more critical and see the agenda being pushed

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Social media is getting worst and worst every seconds
This is another Depp & Amber version not same but similar
I only feel sorry for fans that got scammed by her & husband for years
Yeah
As long as you don't admire celebrities like they are some sort of 1% person
:whitepress:

You'll be fine
:moonwalk: