Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
His cheating and back stabbing is part of his traits and separates him from other antagonist.

If he would have been simply a power freak than it's boring because we already got kaido and BM.

You don't like cheaters who live upto their character portrayal of pirate then its on you dude.
Nothing is on me. He's irrelevant to me. Lost any ounce of interest a long time ago.

You don't have to write him a power hog like Kaido. But make his twist to the character interesting.

He's literally nothing but cheating. No motives, no interests, no backstory no anything.

He said he didnt know which one would show up, only that it would be one between him, luffy or kid. So he got his crew prepared for all of them
Sure. But he still considers Law a significant threat. He still used his crew to fight Law. Only after Law said to fight 1v1 did that fight become a 1v1. And there is a chance that BBp might even tamper with that 1v1 too.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nothing is on me. He's irrelevant to me. Lost any ounce of interest a long time ago.

You don't have to write him a power hog like Kaido. But make his twist to the character interesting.

He's literally nothing but cheating. No motives, no interests, no backstory no anything.
No motive?? Well he has one...the throne

No interest - again the throne

No backstory - well genius he didn't get his arc yet so obviously he doesn't have one.

Make his character twist,? Name one character who is actually like BB in one piece? Literally no one who is like BB.

All we got are power freaks.

If you don't like him then it's fine to me. Everyone has different liking but saying BB is irrelevant in one piece is trash opinion